Kyraneth

Oct 3, 2017
dayum,only 4 days ingame??it still the same with the previous update..duhh,Irphaeus should just update like usual..which only take 1 month and half(seriously,i though this update make 7 days ingame which is why it take soo long for the update)nvm:cautious:
Those days still can be quite long.

Reactions: Genji

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
Hello guys!

About the update, I'm still writing the dialogue to cover those 4 ingame days of new content.
I'm around 70% finished, it will be out in March so a couple of weeks. I know I already said this 2 weeks ago but I underestimated the time required to write meaningful exhange between characters, find out that inspiration can be something capricious ^^

Anyway for more eta and to chat about incoming stuff remember to join our Discord server.

Stay tuned! Thanks for your unyielding support and trust it mean a lot to me.
Hey, so long as we get your awesome meta humor and quips in the main game, im OK with the wait. This is seriously one of the best games in this site, and i wanted to congratulate you for your work

WebMarca

Oct 28, 2018
Hello guys!

About the update, I'm still writing the dialogue to cover those 4 ingame days of new content.
I'm around 70% finished, it will be out in March so a couple of weeks. I know I already said this 2 weeks ago but I underestimated the time required to write meaningful exhange between characters, find out that inspiration can be something capricious ^^

Anyway for more eta and to chat about incoming stuff remember to join our Discord server.

Stay tuned! Thanks for your unyielding support and trust it mean a lot to me.

then comes March 31, someone would say,

"oh sorry guys, didn't have enough much time. because i only want what is best for you. I am making this super special. reason is I want to make it the best and I don't care what others would say. because Im just too lazy and I want to make most out of your pocket, oh i mean money. so another 2 years please? i didnt expect this to be much long.. i couldnt care less if you are not willing to wait and unpledge. because there are still some rich people who I can trick and make them wait. thank you.."

hahaha

Reactions: Arkidi

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
then comes March 31, someone would say,

"oh sorry guys, didn't have enough much time. because i only want what is best for you. I am making this super special. reason is I want to make it the best and I don't care what others would say. because Im just too lazy and I want to make most out of your pocket, oh i mean money. so another 2 years please? i didnt expect this to be much long.. i couldnt care less if you are not willing to wait and unpledge. because there are still some rich people who I can trick and make them wait. thank you.."

hahaha
your spidey-senses need a bit of calibration, i think they're tingling way to early now.
i agree that a progress bar helps alleviate the fears and worries of concerned patrons fans, but still. you gotta wait till its done mate. no amount of progress bars and scam allegations will make it speed up.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
your spidey-senses need a bit of calibration, i think they're tingling way to early now.
i agree that a progress bar helps alleviate the fears and worries of concerned patrons fans, but still. you gotta wait till its done mate. no amount of progress bars and scam allegations will make it speed up.
I was about to say that he sounds like a very entitled dipshit but you put it way more elegantly.

Jul 29, 2017
Its amazing that people don't quite understand that THIS IS KINDA A PIRACY SITE. Yet we have actual game devs coming to our forums and providing updates to a whole bunch of people who are enjoying their product without paying. Like imagine fuckin Sid Meier jumping onto some Civ torrent and patiently listening to the concerns of a bunch of assholes saying "Babylon is OP and my game crashes pls halp"

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Its amazing that people don't quite understand that THIS IS KINDA A PIRACY SITE. Yet we have actual game devs coming to our forums and providing updates to a whole bunch of people who are enjoying their product without paying. Like imagine fuckin Sid Meier jumping onto some Civ torrent and patiently listening to the concerns of a bunch of assholes saying "Babylon is OP and my game crashes pls halp"
it's not just "babylon too stronk, sid nerf plz", it's "sid, omg, new update when, game literally unplayable" every 2 days or so.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
maybe he have to take care of his wife?but at the same time he need to do his work?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
exactly beggars or in this case lowly peasants can't be choosers, beeyatch be humble

Reactions: DirtyMario

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
High-quality stuff. Does the Karma system affect the type of scene you get? I got basically every bad karma choice (except the impossible Minami one) and I was wondering if a good Karma run would bring more scene.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes