Dhexztah

Sep 22, 2018
man i've been waiting since december 15 or 14 i think coz i finished the game for like 3 days and almost everyday i visit sites and his patreon page for the newest release. im so excited

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
man i've been waiting since december 15 or 14 i think coz i finished the game for like 3 days and almost everyday i visit sites and his patreon page for the newest release. im so excited
I didn't worked on Waifu Academy new update until January 3 2019... After December update I enjoyed a bit some winter holydays and then worked for a week on Waifu Hunter.

ssjxd7

Dec 6, 2018
Irphaeus today on Discord

Around 300 lines of dialogue and script added today ^^
I will work this weekend to finish the two last scene(~1000 lines/200 pictures)
Then I will need ~4 days for the proofreading and beta testing to be sure it's perfect.
The goal is to have the update out for the NEXT weekend.
I guess it'll be 7-10 days more

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Really hope we get to progress and take it all the way with Elizabeth in the metro(train) soon ! (y)
Well i hope that Elizabeth will know that it's actually the mc who has been groping her then she'll say to the mc to continue and even go further(since she did a blowjob for him anyways)in the train lol

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Well i hope that Elizabeth will know that it's actually the mc who has been groping her then she'll say to the mc to continue and even go further(since she did a blowjob for him anyways)in the train lol
Yeah that is how I think it will go down too, if he decides to continue the metro scene, which I think he will cause the MC mentions that he will grope her again and that she's even wanting it herself (without knowing it's MC) :whistle:

ni-se-sabe

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah that is how I think it will go down too, if he decides to continue the metro scene, which I think he will cause the MC mentions that he will grope her again and that she's even wanting it herself (without knowing it's MC) :whistle:
Don't know, or don't want to know?. That's the question?.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes