Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Motoko's little sister i can't remember her name
yes..she really need protection from MC,some stalker peep her before in the game..im just hopin she just doesnt get raped or anything..Motoko already been burdened enough with her life now

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
yes..she really need protection from MC,some stalker peep her before in the game..im just hopin she just doesnt get raped or anything..Motoko already been burdened enough with her life now
I don't think the mc would do anything to her but the yakuza on the other hand well that's a diffrent story

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I don't think the mc would do anything to her but the yakuza on the other hand well that's a diffrent story
well,;),the little sister keep calling MC Motoko boyfriend now,kinda weird if MC didnt protect Motoko sister after he knowing Motoko miserable life

Reactions: Kyraneth

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
well,;),the little sister keep calling MC Motoko boyfriend now,kinda weird if MC didnt protect Motoko sister after he knowing Motoko miserable life
True but considering the mc is a bit of a dick we may or may not get the chance to have both

Gibson59

Jan 3, 2019
walkthrough is more for what choice does what
Like I said, it's linear. It doesn't matter what choice you do since it goes down the same anyway or you automatically lose. You can always roll back with the scroll wheel or just save before a choice.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Like I said, it's linear. It doesn't matter what choice you do since it goes down the same anyway or you automatically lose. You can always roll back with the scroll wheel or just save before a choice.
Certain scenes can be skipped or missed depending on some choices like the "moon gazing" scenes for example, you can also get different outcomes out of some like Elizabeth's train scenes and so on, what he is asking for is more like a roadmap of the content there is to be found along the way rather than a guide on how to beat the game.

But yea, you can just roll back or save scum along the way since you can only scroll back so much, regardless, a checklist of "this is the stuff you've yet to see" would be nice for some of these games :unsure:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yeah, he did save kaori from the molester
Good route: he still has good inside him,instead being blinded by grudge
Evil route: those are his waifus, no one can touch them without his permission
To be honest,he still human afterall,he still care about his step sister that he try to visit sometime,he still save Minami,Elizabeth,Kaori and some girls..even Asuka that being a bitch and blackmail each other with MC fall to him,well,if he is not blinded with grudge,he might be popular and will be a top student in school...

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Gibson59

Jan 3, 2019
Certain scenes can be skipped or missed depending on some choices like the "moon gazing" scenes for example, you can also get different outcomes out of some like Elizabeth's train scenes and so on, what he is asking for is more like a roadmap of the content there is to be found along the way rather than a guide on how to beat the game.

But yea, you can just roll back or save scum along the way since you can only scroll back so much, regardless, a checklist of "this is the stuff you've yet to see" would be nice for some of these games :unsure:
True. A checklist is nice but I don't think we need a full on guide for the game. I just feel like it's better to see it for yourself instead of reading a guide especially for a game like this where there's only one real path you go down with some minor differences.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
To be honest,he still human afterall,he still care about his step sister that he try to visit sometime,he still save Minami,Elizabeth,Kaori and some girls..even Asuka that being a bitch and blackmail each other with MC fall to him,well,if he is not blinded with grudge,he might be popular and will be a top student in school...
Well, he is a C-ranked member of Hero Association after all :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Irphaeus today on Discord

Around 300 lines of dialogue and script added today ^^
I will work this weekend to finish the two last scene(~1000 lines/200 pictures)
Then I will need ~4 days for the proofreading and beta testing to be sure it's perfect.
The goal is to have the update out for the NEXT weekend.
Best news in March :love::love::love:

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes