Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I hope more developers figure out they can use renpy.loadable(filename) and renpy.exists(filename) to do makeshift update packs for their Renpy games

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Why so slow upload speed? If I am not wrong Irphaeus is from Japan right? I would expect that even the minimum speed available there would be many times greater than this.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
I'm not sure, that was a guess on my part, nevertheless, even in Europe why so slow speed?
well, my best guess is that the download site has limited download bandwidth per users, a.k.a. 100 users sharing 10MBps capacity?
If any site has unlimited bandwidth to all users, the site will be pinged to death :cool:
that is why torrent has its advantage over normal download for new item (given that the seed has many peers), while normal download has its advantage for older items (when no body is sharing their seeds)

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Hurrah, the final stretch at last! The lurker within is finally being rewarded for its constant, daily checking in once in a while.

is the new update gonna include stuff for the mom ? any info ?
Irphaeus said that mom content was more end game material, since she is one of the major traumas/plot points of the story. My own opinion on those plot points would be the MC's mother abandonment, the scheme that lead to MC's dad losing the school, and combination of regaining family status (remember MC dad used to be one of the big families like Kaname (yakuza) or Motoko (Princess of conglomerate)) with some funky devil magic on the side due to Rachel ("demonic" nurse).

Reactions: Genji

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Daaaaaaaamn! I want more Sheila and Minami to join in.That girl is a freak!And the dog,why not? Bring in everyone!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Considering that it's 4 days worth of content,I would like to think that even the dog gets something...:unsure::LOL:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i really like Sheila..at first you might hate her because of her attitude,maybe she cant trust you yet as a stepbrother,then slowly Sheila become likeable character,maybe because she have a feeling to MC now..MC might use drug to her,but at the same time,its not really too much,only a bit and its all depend with her feeling to act,then MC try to manipulate but at the same time try to help fullfiling her ambition which is her working at the cafe...I kinda like when MC become jealous at the cafe,good thing Sheila only working with the least service because she want to stay loyal and dont want to break MC feeling..:unsure:seriously,whenever MC doing his plan,in the end,the girls always fall for him...maybe because of his handsome look,acting cool and always ready to help

Reactions: Reese286

ciellchan

May 10, 2017
i really like Sheila..at first you might hate her because of her attitude,maybe she cant trust you yet as a stepbrother,then slowly Sheila become likeable character,maybe because she have a feeling to MC now..MC might use drug to her,but at the same time,its not really too much,only a bit and its all depend with her feeling to act,then MC try to manipulate but at the same time try to help fullfiling her ambition which is her working at the cafe...I kinda like when MC become jealous at the cafe,good thing Sheila only working with the least service because she want to stay loyal and dont want to break MC feeling..:unsure:seriously,whenever MC doing his plan,in the end,the girls always fall for him...maybe because of his handsome look,acting cool and always ready to help
I have the same opinion as you, hateful at first but I feel some bond with her after some time, tho about mc plan its kind like plot armor but yea its quite make sense for me

Reactions: Genji
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes