longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
All I can say is the read-back was completed, and is waiting for final testing and upload. Maybe he thought it would be cruel to upload it on April Fools Day.
But it's already way past April Fool at this point :cry:

Tbh I'm surprised no one does a rickroll during April Fool with a fake link

Reactions: Yoshi Cosplay

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
But it's already way past April Fool at this point :cry:

Tbh I'm surprised no one does a rickroll during April Fool with a fake link
Considering the situation, that may develop into more madness that could lead to a bannable offense or at least some angry peas.

I agree. This seems to be the main problem. He should really remedy that since the patron count is dropping, sadly.
It has already been stated, not just on this treat, but other games as well, that the count drop has to do with how Patreon handles things, in short, the drop is due to rejected payments that have to be sorted out by the supporters on their side, the count usually goes back to where it was a few days after.

Reactions: Tsuro

rayfenx

Aug 21, 2018
reminder that it will take several days until a patreon pass the download link so even if the update is out, most of us will still have to wait for it

Zidle

Jul 10, 2018
Anyone has the file save on Android last version. I have lost it with my old phone :(. Thanks so much.

Yoshi Cosplay

Nov 2, 2017
reminder that it will take several days until a patreon pass the download link so even if the update is out, most of us will still have to wait for it
No I think that someones said on this thread that when the game is popular the game is upload quickly on the thread so everyone can play it, if I understood correctly

rayfenx

Aug 21, 2018
No I think that someones said on this thread that when the game is popular the game is upload quickly on the thread so everyone can play it, if I understood correctly
no, its just if the game is popular, theres more patreon, if theres more patreon, theres could be a few users here willing to give us the download link, but considering how the thread been going lately with all the comment against the devs, which some were understandable, some others were just attacking the dev, so i doubt irphaeus will upload the link here, i think he used to give the link to some users in the thread before, no idea if he stopped doing it

but in any case, we will still have to wait for patreons to upload the link here, so it could take hours or even days after the game is out

Exxok

Sep 23, 2018
Well lets wait, atleast we now that the update is out. Or EVEN BETTER become a patreon and get the update instantly.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes