Krusch

Apr 15, 2018
As of now, i think nothing can really compare to Waifu Academy. Was the first adult game where i actually cared about the story. xD
In terms of quality i think mythic manor is pretty similar. Also a very good game.
Caizer with his new game Happy Summer is showing potential too bro

Reactions: yandex

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I barely remember anything about this game, maybe apart from that bratty girl in the toilet, I think I'll need to restart this one.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
i just would love to know what the current state of the update is. i don´t like not knowing what the current situation is... is that too whiny?
sadly i doubt i will get an good anwer on my question (well in my dreams the answer will be the arrival of the new update at least).

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
At this point he's probably going to delay it to the end of the month promising more content when he didn't do anything for the last 4 months.

Reactions: Exxok

Yoshi Cosplay

Nov 2, 2017
At this point he's probably going to delay it to the end of the month promising more content when he didn't do anything for the last 4 months.
No, I keep trust the dev, he said he will upload the update when it will be totally releasable, maybe tomorrow, maybe not, but it's going to be out soon for sure!!!

Exxok

Sep 23, 2018
i just would love to know what the current state of the update is. i don´t like not knowing what the current situation is... is that too whiny?
sadly i doubt i will get an good anwer on my question (well in my dreams the answer will be the arrival of the new update at least).
He would probably lie about it like till now

Krusch

Apr 15, 2018
Summary from the discord

(March 26/27 I think?)
*Developer has finalized game and needs to proof read

(March 28)
*Developer got the mail from the proofreader and said he's almost done

(March 29)
*Proofreader mails back then said he will deliver the whole script before weekend.

(March 30)
*Developer mails again to know what's up

(March 31)
*Developer said to the discord members that the proofreader got an issue with his bathroom that's flooding and could not work with the game.
And also said he's almost done with the reading, Only 30 pages left out of 220 pages of the script

And the rest is unknown

PS.
That's my summary (based of my understanding sorry, join the discord if you find it hard to read)
PSS.
For those who's barking and saying trash about the developer or proofreader. I think it's better to be a white knight/loyal dog than who's spouting sht about people that they don't know their current situation.
PSSS
Subscribe to pewdiepie

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
I've supported this developer since the beginning. Not going to defend him.

I have to correct a lot of you. People keep talking about that it takes time to render. What the "blank" are you talking about, he uses Honey Select Studio/Neo. He doesnt use Daz3d, Blender, Poser Pro, or any other 3D rendering software that has more poly count then Honey Select. It renders on the fly. Set up the scene and save. No rendering required.

His proof reader, reads like 3 words a minute. Maybe slower. But the developer likes him, and understands the humor he is trying to show. So the corrections are solid.

So like some of your complaints, I too, used to complain. To him directly. He used point out the downfalls about other developers.

So her is little wisdom for you. Just relax. If and when it does arrive it will be great, then get your food and dig in. Because it will be another long amount of time before the next release. Monthly releases are not happening with this developer. If you get all worked about his lateness or missed deadlines. You can read the forums. This information is in black and white. Deadlines are always missed, his proof reader is slow as can be. It will get down, when its done. As for doing story first. I think he works the scenes out in his head. Then makes them. Think of him like artist. He needs the pictures first, then the dialogue comes next. Then he looks at it, sometimes going from point A to Point B things are missed. So then additional scene needs to be made with additional text.

So remember, relax, or you will start getting grey hairs, and two please don't refer to this developer rendering. It is an insult to people who actually use true 3D software.

I'm no developer, but from what I've read here over the last months it's basically this: The rendering is what takes the most time overall by far... ...so in general the process is something like this:
1) you build up an idea of what your next update will be about in general (if you haven't done that for the long run anyways, but even then you need some fine-tuning)
2) you start composing your images and render them ---> and that over the run of weeks
3) while your machine/s is/are occupied with rendering you do the additional stuff needed, e.g. writing dialogue, coding, etc.

So having the dialogue out of the way doesn't help that much, it rather delays the other stuff...

If someone with more developing experience wishes to add something (either approving or disproving), please go ahead...

PS: Your suggestion implies that he has someone else for proofreading and doesn't do that himself... ...while that surely is useful to have, we don't know for sure that he does, do we?

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
PS.
That's my summary (based of my understanding sorry, join the discord if you find it hard to read)
PSS.
For those who's barking and saying trash about the developer or proofreader. I think it's better to be a white knight/loyal dog than who's spouting sht about people that they don't know their current situation.
PSSS
Subcribe to pewdiepie
Just a little side note for you for the future: PS = Post Scriptum = After (what is) written --> If you chain that you chain the Post not the Scriptum --> PPS = after (what is) after (what is) written and so on ;)

Krusch

Apr 15, 2018
Ooooh
Just a little side note for you for the future: PS = Post Scriptum = After (what is) written --> If you chain that you chain the Post not the Scriptum --> PPS = after (what is) after (what is) written and so on ;)
Oooooh I see I see.. thanks! I remember it :)

Reactions: icesun

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
Simple curiosity, aren't you supposed to use dots to be really correct ? Like P.P.S ?

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Simple curiosity, aren't you supposed to use dots to be really correct ? Like P.P.S ?
Both ways are accepted, just a matter of personal preference... ...I prefer without.

PPPPPS looks nicer than P.P.P.P.P.S. in my opinion...

Reactions: Greyvan

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Deadlines are always missed, his proof reader is slow as can be. It will get down, when its done.
Will it? I don't ask out of spite, but this time it looked a lot of worse than previous missed deadlines (a lot more of them, lack of communication on patreon). I'm seriously afraid that it may go downhill right now and become another project with burnout/depressed and lying dev. Since you seem to know him, I would like to know your opinion.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes