Tsuro

May 5, 2017
The thing is, the public version will come out two weeks after the patron release. And it might be, that this time we actually have to wait, because i could understand if the patrons are not willing to share the game here. I atleast saw a few people that in my opinion don't even deserve the update at this point. xD

Reactions: Carl Winchester

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
The thing is, the public version will come out two weeks after the patron release. And it might be, that this time we actually have to wait, because i could understand if the patrons are not willing to share the game here. I atleast saw a few people that in my opinion don't even deserve the update at this point. xD
don't worry bruh this isn't the only place to get patreon games. xDDDD

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Someone should just ask him directly on discord about what is going on. Just assuming that he is sucking the money out of his patrons is not helpful and also dumb.
Three days ago he said on discord that proofreading is around 90% done, with 30 pages left (max three hours of work for english speaker I think). So probably proofreader had a stroke or lightning burn his computer down. Then again in three days he could find new proofreader to finish checking 30 pages, so I don't really get it.

Tsuro

May 5, 2017
The lack of communication with his patrons is the problem here. I can understand that some of them left, but im just sayin' that assuming things is not helpful for anyone.

Reactions: Yoshi Cosplay

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
Yes, this is disease of Patreon) comes when you start to get a lot of money)
And developer doesn't need to think of any excuse because people automatically makes one for the developer.
They keep stalling and stalling and people say he is doing God's work don't blame him just give him money and more money

Reactions: bigpenniser

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
The lack of communication with his patrons is the problem here. I can understand that some of them left, but im just sayin' that assuming things is not helpful for anyone.
I agree. This seems to be the main problem. He should really remedy that since the patron count is dropping, sadly.

Reactions: Tsuro

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Hey Guys !

Trying to work on that, on which games do you play now during the wait for the update ? :)
I played around 20 since the big gap of Milfy City, and Waifu Academy was one of them. I'm playing Freeloading Family right now and it's pretty awesome!

Take a look on my signature.

Reactions: Tsuro

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I think the main problem here is communication with his patreons. Sure updates can be delayed, shit happens, but if i remember correctly he says the update should have been out this last week end right, so he should give some info on why it's not out yet. Just sayin' though.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Trying to work on that, on which games do you play now during the wait for the update ? :)
Crusader Kings II - new update just came out. You can build great works now like Great Palace or Port. They are owned by independent rulers and give a lot of things to your dynasty like new execution options, minor titles or diplomatic options (you can finaly send the whiskey to your genius sister-wife!).

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes