Reiju

Feb 28, 2019
Ok let's just stop arguing with each other as people who think he's lying and breaking commitments and who still think he isn't... both of them has their points and expressed it multiple times already and this thing is going on for last two months let's just mutually put an end to it and wait for the update patiently (Which I think is the difficult part for both the sides but nothing else anyone can do bout it).
Peace(y).

Reactions: ILCjr and cl0ckw3rk

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
At first, the back and forth between agressive critism and chivalrous defending was annoying, then, it was funny, now, it's just meh.

I mean, that's the same arguments being used over and over for the past month. I know people wants to complain about things in general, but, strangely enough, everything you say as already been said by someone else, can we move on ?

(I'm not even kidding, it's going like this each time : Irphaeus is bad > No, he's good > Lol, it's a cult > you're stupid > Don't pledge to the bad man > Nobody force you to > walloftextaboutpledgeandshit)

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
the arguments will end if Irphaeus post the update today..i wonder how long the 5000 line is..its already 5 days

Reiju

Feb 28, 2019
At first, the back and forth between agressive critism and chivalrous defending was annoying, then, it was funny, now, it's just meh.

I mean, that's the same arguments being used over and over for the past month. I know people wants to complain about things in general, but, strangely enough, everything you say as already been said by someone else, can we move on ?

(I'm not even kidding, it's going like this each time : Irphaeus is bad > No, he's good > Lol, it's a cult > you're stupid > Don't pledge to the bad man > Nobody force you to > walloftextaboutpledgeandshit)
Yeah.
Just like you are repeating the same thing that I said in the post before you. :ROFLMAO:

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Guys, guys, calm down, you won't get the update faster anyway. And it's the start of the month, you should have numerous games to play, you can wait for this one a bit longer. I mean, yes, it's taking some time but try to think about the poor proofreader whose dick must be red withy 16 animations.

ciellchan

May 10, 2017
if you guys think that free one get the same access as who pledge then you guys must be mistaken....
public release will come later, but not for us who aren't even pledging probably

seriously if you guys don't know that what have u guys been doing bashing dev this and that, you got this free, time is money, you don't spend any money on this so you spent more time for this

why can you guys just chill, if youre mad with the update go find something to enjoy while at it, surely your life is not revolving on this waifu academy game isn't it??

im not defending dev for this, but yea why cant people just be nice with each other, raging over this matter wont even give you anything, doesn't make dev release faster, doesn't make people who patron leak it for you, maybe they even laughing right now

but one thing for sure, you already waste your time for raging and blowing off this matter, well I know myself that im wasting my time by writing this, but in case there are some people who can "read" and think by their heads instead their penis, im still writing this for that smart people

lonecorpse11

Feb 27, 2018
Damn
Guys, guys, calm down, you won't get the update faster anyway. And it's the start of the month, you should have numerous games to play, you can wait for this one a bit longer. I mean, yes, it's taking some time but try to think about the poor proofreader whose dick must be red withy 16 animations.
Damn blood must be cumming out of that poor fucker your talking about bro..

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
people rage because the promise is broken..thats all..im just hopin they release the update today..because im tired of waiting..all of us feel betrayed here..patron and non patron all of us rely and hoping for you Irphaeus..please atleast,tell us why it got delayed again..

fleuranza

Feb 10, 2019
i've been silent reader for a long time but really, i cant wait for the update releases. Hope Irphaeus is fine so he can releases it ASAP

PapaThunda

Jan 29, 2018
if you guys think that free one get the same access as who pledge then you guys must be mistaken....
public release will come later, but not for us who aren't even pledging probably

seriously if you guys don't know that what have u guys been doing bashing dev this and that, you got this free, time is money, you don't spend any money on this so you spent more time for this

why can you guys just chill, if youre mad with the update go find something to enjoy while at it, surely your life is not revolving on this waifu academy game isn't it??

im not defending dev for this, but yea why cant people just be nice with each other, raging over this matter wont even give you anything, doesn't make dev release faster, doesn't make people who patron leak it for you, maybe they even laughing right now

but one thing for sure, you already waste your time for raging and blowing off this matter, well I know myself that im wasting my time by writing this, but in case there are some people who can "read" and think by their heads instead their penis, im still writing this for that smart people
i feel the same but hey man... don't underestimate the what happens when someone can't beat their meat to something lol plus this thread is really entertaining sometimes

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
He's working on trying to get it out as soon as possible.

He's disappointed in himself that he didn't release anything in March.

So maybe everybody calm your tits.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes