Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm doing one route at a time, unfortunatly this route isn't open yet.
Each (of the 3) route will have a very different ending and also different plot reveal...
Take your time ..you're doing a good job ;)

Reactions: Namco15

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
It was Inori first build, she has been replaced by a crafted Waifu request made by a Patreon Pledge... She's now the cute redhead we all love today.
Still you can see the 'old' Inori build as a candidate during the HoneyBee contest.
have to say that i prefer the newer build

Reactions: strenif

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
who's that girl behind the dojo girl?
interesting to see that pic again. looks like 2 girls lost waifu status (motoko´s little sister and the red head with bust size e if i see correctly). on the other side 6 gained the waifu status (i personally have nothing to complain with this development. i mean look at the quality of the newcomers. now the only weaker waifu in the roster in my opinion is nanali ikami.)

thuna555

Feb 2, 2018
Being dense here, but where do you put this script? There doesn't seem to be a similarly named file in the renpy folder
Go to game folder. Then rename 25901_script.rpy (whatever it's the first name when you download correct script) to script.rpy
And Replace it. That's all.
use your brain more bro. lol Just KD. XD

Gibson59

Jan 3, 2019
I'm doing one route at a time, unfortunatly this route isn't open yet.
Each (of the 3) route will have a very different ending and also different plot reveal...
Just making sure but is the current route you're doing the good karma route?

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
So, since Threeway features both games, you think all 3 of them are made by the same guy ?

Duuuuuuuuuddddeeeee ....

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I'm gonna jump in and say that this may be a (poorly done) joke, mostly because you can't put tones and inflections into text that easily, at least I hope it is, cuz otherwise oh my.

Also, it may be the case that you are playing along and I just missed the memo, so...

Edit : Behind Maki Takamura is maybe... Nanali
That chart needs an update, some gals missing from it, like Brooke or that other chick from the Art class.

@Irphaeus I'm in no position to make a request, so instead, here's one disguised as a question:
although a long shot, do you have plans for the MC to have a chance or two (maybe more) with the girls from that idol group, and on that, the girls from the restaurant too?

I'm kind of bummed for not being their first and only, at least withing the scope of the story, but such is life :cautious:.

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
In case if anyone hasn't noticed, I just made a discovery. I see why he took as long as he did for his updates which I find is utter bullshit, but it seems he owns is creating 3 games despite if he
Like you said they use the same engine called honey select, and irphaeus is not the only one using this engine

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm gonna jump in and say that this may be a (poorly done) joke, mostly because you can't put tones and inflections into text that easily, at least I hope it is, cuz otherwise oh my.

Also, it may be the case that you are playing along and I just missed the memo, so...

That chart needs an update, some gals missing from it, like Brooke or that other chick from the Art class.

@Irphaeus I'm in no position to make a request, so instead, here's one disguised as a question:
although a long shot, do you have plans for the MC to have a chance or two (maybe more) with the girls from that idol group, and on that, the girls from the restaurant too?

I'm kind of bummed for not being their first and only, at least withing the scope of the story, but such is life :cautious:.
Relax,most of the girls in academy are virgin..its still good(y),not really into the girls in restaurant though,maybe as customer..except Sheila,she belong to MC after their first night

CaXoL

Apr 10, 2019
so i am in the end story after the mc going to get takamura to faris is that the right end for v0.6.4a patch?

BeastIsh93

Dec 12, 2017
So I completed the game up to now. wish there was an easy way to go back to some favorite scenes

side note, on that part at the elevator, does it make a difference which floor i go to? or will that only come up in the future updates? I ask because i chose to go to the 8th floor with the gym, but i don't know if the other routs would give me points with the new amazon hottie or if i would get bad karma. any advice?

also, am i the only one going for the good karma route as much as possible?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
So I completed the game up to now. wish there was an easy way to go back to some favorite scenes

side note, on that part at the elevator, does it make a difference which floor i go to? or will that only come up in the future updates? I ask because i chose to go to the 8th floor with the gym, but i don't know if the other routs would give me points with the new amazon hottie or if i would get bad karma. any advice?

also, am i the only one going for the good karma route as much as possible?
No, me too with good karma

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
In case if anyone hasn't noticed, I just made a discovery. I see why he took as long as he did for his updates which I find is utter bullshit, but it seems he owns is creating 3 games despite if he denies it. Mythic Manor, Waifu Academy, and Threeway Changes. If you have played Threeway Changes, a lot of the assets and several characters are taken and just copied from Waifu Academy, with several characters just rehashed, namely the main character, nerd, Kayane, to name a few. All 3 games use the exact same engine which saves a lot of time/effort for the creator, hence why they look so similar.

Lastly, if you've played Threeway Changes, you'll see he is blatantly trying to promote his own other 2 games, WITHIN the game. I've found 2 pictures of it, not sure if there's more as I have yet to see yet.

Is this a big deal? No, I don't care if he owns 3 games, more power to him. But it should be 1 month = 1 month worth of updates, and now we can see where his supposed time went into, because since he has so many projects, he is working on them all separately.

Also, before you jump to saying why can't he just put all the games into one patreon; everyone has different tastes, one might support his patreon because they wanted to support Waifu Academy and Mythic Manor, if they were on both 1 patreon. They only need to pay 1 amount per month, but if they were on 2 different patreons? They gotta pay 2x to get both updates. Everyone will view this tactic differently, but I just think it's a crappy and underhanded.

P.S. And just as the picture in the game suggests, "No one will suspect a thing!"
I don't know about threeway change, but Mythic Manor and Wifu Academy both use models from Illusion's game called Honey Select ( ) and since the main point of the game is to fuck your self-made waifus it offers variety of choices how to customize girls and for the men's part, let's just say they don't really give you much options.The reason why MC, otaku, Kayane AND Nanali were in other game(or games) is that they are least modded characters in game Nanali for example is the same girl as receptionist behind the desk at Honey Select with only hair color change. The same can be applied to MC and Otaku(who part of Ecchi Sensei even though girls from Play Home), they are simply basic models from HS.

Edit: Oops, I mistook the Mythic Manor for Harem Hotel, again. But the point about characters looking alike still stands.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Afaik there are no Karma changes... but the creep gets hit on both ways... in the elevator by the amazon and otherwise by the door when MC opens it... so it makes no difference.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
So,Yuna try to working in Honey Restaurant now?whats the point?to be closer to Sheila?

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes