NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
*Chuckles* While I am hung. (Yes world i'm a male) I do like to poke fun still. I find it that you're allowed to make jokes involving sexual interactions as long as you respect the other person. And it's an added bonus if you're actually happy with your sexuality. But back to the kiss. Does it count as penetration if in put my tongue in your ear?
I haven't been able to buy any Q-tips for a while, so if you want to clean it out a bit while you're in there, be my guest.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Someguy88

Dec 18, 2018
Damn, i was hoping that Jira will be futa because she's fugly as f'ck but nope. Jira f'cking Tomoe would have been the best scene for me. Fugliest f'cking the cutest is my fetish :(

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Now that I finish the game for the first time I'm in really anxiety for next updates where it will be nice see scenes with Kayane but all the girls are beautiful starting from the step sister :)

Reactions: Namco15
Oct 15, 2017
Is there only one shiela scene? I only saw the desk one with the pink hoodie, did I miss more?
If you are referring to sex scenes, then there are more at the beginning when you slowly corrupt her while she is sleeping, after going further each time she will visit you at night and you have sex with her. But aside from that and a game over fuck in front of the bath room there is only the hoody scene as far as I know.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
@Irphaeus there is a mod called simple uncensor that give you an open vag in accesories, if you are going to use HS do it well
I found some mods to be worse than the censoring itself in terms of quality or taste, using well a program doesn't mean to use every option on the shelve but rather to know if it should be used, I can't say if the one you mentioned is good or not, but that's something to be considered.
Being dense here, but where do you put this script? There doesn't seem to be a similarly named file in the renpy folder
You put it on the "Game" folder, the file is "there" inside "archive.rpa", but RenPy will always give priority to the files outside the archive, that's why RemPy games are so easy to mod.
If you are referring to sex scenes, then there are more at the beginning when you slowly corrupt her while she is sleeping, after going further each time she will visit you at night and you have sex with her. But aside from that and a game over fuck in front of the bath room there is only the hoody scene as far as I know.
I might be wrong but he may be refering to the update content, in wich case, yes, only one scene for Sheila on this one.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Now that I finish the game for the first time I'm in really anxiety for next updates where it will be nice see scenes with Kayane but all the girls are beautiful starting from the step sister :)
The hell?What is a top fan of Melody & Parental Love doing here:ROFLMAO:..you bored huh?:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Pitrik

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The italian guy @Pitrik couldn't resist to the incredible latin charm of Isabella... This is the right reason...
Hahaha,i can see that,but i dunno about this guy,most of his game he state he stick with one girl..i dont think harem is a good thing for him

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@pitri
Hahaha,i can see that,but i dunno about this guy,most of his game he state he stick with one girl..i dont think harem is a good thing for him
He is evolving....:p:p:p... Maybe in the right direction???? in every case Parental Love have one of the best harem route , i've never seen

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
@pitri

He is evolving....:p:p:p... Maybe in the right direction???? in every case Parental Love have one of the best harem route , i've never seen
i agree with you..i like the MC more than i though,he is straight up badass...quite helpful and very manly...no wonder the girls like him:p,even her wife,Emily depressed many years because she lose him before..i dont mind if he impregnated them all later,but he need to deal with his parent like in the past when he have relationship with his own sister
Badass moment: Untitled.png

Gibson59

Jan 3, 2019
Oh hey, it's my favorite Italian metal head in the other thread I lurk a lot. Used to only seeing you in the music thread.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes