AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Takamura is pretty much a goddess. My dude goes in for revenge but all the girls end up too hot or cute to revenge on. Well other than Asuka of course.

Reactions: Genji

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
i gotta say, the bit involving Faris was just dumb, seriously anything regarding that kind of situation is well known and if you are in it you keep your damn mouth shut.

QMcM

Dec 14, 2018
@Irphaeus there is a mod called simple uncensor that give you an open vag in accesories, if you are going to use HS do it well

Oct 15, 2017
The first route(high Karma) of Waifu Academy will be finished around this fall yes.
Isn't that too little time to finish with the first route? I assume with your 2 months release schedule each update will contain 2 days worth of content, so by this fall you will have released 3 more updates, 4 at most, and approximately 6-8 days of in game content. I honestly don't see how you will manage to include all the girls that are still missing their sex scenes and also finish all the plot lines that are still wide open.

I'm not complaining, but don't you think that wrapping up the game in roughly 1 week of in game time seems rather unrealistic given the current state of the story and many of the characters?

Reactions: Fantabaldu

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
I enjoyed that part of the game. I'm just happy she was reduced to a toy. She's not part of the "too hot or cute to revenge on".
See, but like I said earlier, I have difficulty not liking something about all of the girls. She is a monumental bitch, but she isn’t hateable. She is massively insecure and in desperate need for acknowledgment and approval from her mother, which drives much of her personality and actions. She is too prideful to allow MC to completely break her right away, so the cat and mouse game will continue until she submits completely and falls HARD for MC. I think if it goes that way, it will be a fun dynamic to watch unfold.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
See, but like I said earlier, I have difficulty not liking something about all of the girls. She is a monumental bitch, but she isn’t hateable. She is massively insecure and in desperate need for acknowledgment and approval from her mother, which drives much of her personality and actions. She is too prideful to allow MC to completely break her right away, so the cat and mouse game will continue until she submits completely and falls HARD for MC. I think if it goes that way, it will be a fun dynamic to watch unfold.
This galaxy brain understands.
Meanwhile here I am enjoying her for the name.

Szibka

Mar 18, 2019
First time commenter.

Noticed how the Gallery doesn't work yet, so I took the time and made a SAVE for EVERY scene. If there are multiple dialogue options which result in Different scenes... The save is done right at the Choice option so you can view whatever you want.

Hopefully someone will find this useful... if you are not in for the plot, like me.

Oct 28, 2017
It’s always difficult for me to pick a girl in harem style games personally. Especially ones where the girls personalities are so well fleshed-out like with Waifu Academy and Harem Hotel. There are elements of each girl’s personality or appearance that appeals to something in me. I see debates about best girls in the threads of all of the games I follow, but I don’t know if I can really have a definitive favorite!
I like the track team girl. Forget her name but I've been waiting for her to realize sex helps her run better. Then it's over.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
OK, so I just got paid $150 for the contest judging but I can't buy a $75 game at the store because I don't have enough money? WTF is up with that happy crappy? In fact, there isn't even an available variable for money so how can we have or use it?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i have try mystic manor before..but,it just not as good as waifu academy..the girls proportion are just weird..and the girls not really beauty..i mean,a short girl and huge breast..i mean,bruhh..it look out of place..at least waifu academy make the girls look good with their body...look normal and totally fit with their body and personalities

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
i have try mystic manor before..but,it just not as good as waifu academy..the girls proportion are just weird..and the girls not really beauty..i mean,a short girl and huge breast..i mean,bruhh..it look out of place..at least waifu academy make the girls look good with their body...look normal and totally fit with their body and personalities
That's fair. It was honestly the only other one I could think of that wasn't already mentioned.
I'd recommend The Inn, but it hasn't gotten to the meat of things yet.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes