Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
They are 2 errors iin script: 2 labels are misstipped :
1) label halld9 instead of halld19
2) label girlsd9 instead girlsd19

Here a corected script.rpy.
Where do I paste this? I am kind of stuck at the moment due to this. I found a script.py file but not a script.rpy to replace. Thanks in advance for your help!

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
I'm glad we got to see some of Takamura and advance her story and also a bit of Keiko.
Hopefully the next update will have some more Kaori too :love:

Also there are two instances of someone speaking but having the wrong name, first it was Harada in the scene with Helen, his name appears as Haruka. Second was Takamura in the dojo, her name appears as Thug.
There were a few minor typos too, I meant to write them down when I saw them but ended up forgetting about it.

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
I gotta say at least you have the mind to address my complaints and I thank you for that. :) You are correct that there are decisions that end in game-overs so I actually have to concede that this does fit the definitions for game-theory. I just wish there were more routes to take than the per-defined one that leads to the rest of the story. You cannot deviate and still see more content. But when looking at the overwhelming amount of negative feedback I've received it seems that's not what society is looking for these days and that saddens me, but that's just me whining. Thank you, sir. Glad to know there is still some discussion to be had on these forums. ^.^
Not a problem, my man, and I can get where you are coming from. I, for one, am still a fan of the classic style of "pick a girl or guy (or girls and guys), and chase them down the rabbit hole with it's many branching paths." As far as I understand it, the main reasons there aren't more of these (especially on here), is the development power required is huge and that these sort of games suffer heavily with monthly "update" schedules.

Creating branching paths, for multiple characters, one step at a time appears to to largely distasteful to many people, as by necessity, content is spread thin. An example of this is Mythic Manor: almost all the girls get an update every month, but it is usually never more than a single scene each. There isn't anything wrong with this at all, but for the people that only care about one or two characters, this can be incredibly frustrating. You are met with a similar problem with character development if you have a best girl in games like this; where if the roulette wheel doesn't land on your girl, or the story doesn't require her at the moment, you simply have to wait to get a dose of your favorite smack.
Unless you have a whole studio at your disposal (and the will to actually produce something), someone will always be left wanting. WA is a story game with a small team, that like the titular apple tee of Eden, will sprout ever more branches as it slowly grows, until you can rest in the shade of its eves, and gorge yourself upon the fruit of your patience. So, like the pure children of Christ we are, we eagerly await the monthly coming of Christ, until the Rapture arrives with the completed game in hand.

My geriatric rambling aside, there really isn't much to be done except for playing professionally made eroge (where all the paths and girls are finished from the start), and/or trying games that interest you, and checking back in a year or two later to see how things have progressed. As someone who thinks Rogue-like is pretty good, I can attest to the pain of using the second option... Anyway, I again pray you are able to find something that wets your whistle, or at least pleasantly distracts you from the struggles of life for awhile. Take it easy man, and Godspeed.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
walkthrough?
You don't need of a real walkthrough , because this game is completely linear with no different depth ; from what I've seen there aren't really any "routes" yet. You mostly run into bad ends in which you can simple go backwards before the ending screen ; only suggestion to save in the menù before any choice ; The Dev wrote here that only after will write other routes based on karma ; so actually don't be afraid to lose contents with any kind of choice

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Just wanna say, Takamura best girl.
Different strokes for different folks. I've had my eye on Motoko from the beginning. (That dream sequence was rather weird, but at least my girl got some screen time.) Sheila might be my number two. Honestly, though, all of the girls/models look nice, so I'm sure each one has their own fan club.

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
Different strokes for different folks. I've had my eye on Motoko from the beginning. (That dream sequence was rather weird, but at least my girl got some screen time.) Sheila might be my number two. Honestly, though, all of the girls/models look nice, so I'm sure each one has their own fan club.
It’s always difficult for me to pick a girl in harem style games personally. Especially ones where the girls personalities are so well fleshed-out like with Waifu Academy and Harem Hotel. There are elements of each girl’s personality or appearance that appeals to something in me. I see debates about best girls in the threads of all of the games I follow, but I don’t know if I can really have a definitive favorite!

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Same boat bro,Motoko is my favourite girls,but as the story progress,i feel attached to them now..and since MC is the one take their virginity,im hoping it will become harem in the end and they all pregnant with MC baby,as MC become a leader and bilionaire of 4 poweful companies,Zaibatsu and stuff like that

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes