Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
That moment where you think you have played enough for now, only to come back later to find out that you were ten transitions from the end of update.....

Reactions: Fantabaldu

JJ73

Jun 10, 2018
Not saying you are, I'm criticizing a product with reasons behind it. I just wish people would address the problems I raise rather than try to consistently explain to me concepts I already understand.
Not saying you are, I'm criticizing a product with reasons behind it. I just wish people would address the problems I raise rather than try to consistently explain to me concepts I already understand.
You missed where he said no one is here to convince you to play. If as you say you pay for games you play voice your complaints on the patreon page not on a site where you're getting it free. Plain and simply you don't like the game fine go find something you do and leave those of us who do alone.

Snowcrash

May 3, 2017
All the PC links are pretty slow, the only one that was fast was UploadHeaven but after I downloaded about 1.5 Ghz from the game it capped me down and now its going to take 5 hours to download the rest of the game. Anyway to get around this? I need a way to download these games in this life time.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
All the PC links are pretty slow, the only one that was fast was UploadHeaven but after I downloaded about 1.5 Ghz from the game it capped me down and now its going to take 5 hours to download the rest of the game. Anyway to get around this? I need a way to download these games in this life time.
Try Nopy.

sharkshark

Mar 18, 2019
I'm not being aggressive in any way. Simply stating my displeasure with a product and giving concise reasons why I find it lacking. No one has actually addressed my criticisms in any of the responses to my post. They have all been made in an attacking fashion to my person rather than debating any of my claims. So... that's a thing.
You where aggressive in your criticism and not caring is mainly a statement not an attack. I read your criticism and i can relate. I mostly like games with choices. Not games where you have to try it 50times to get some ending, but more what char to pursue first and how to pursue.
That said firstly, just because you and i like that type of game, does not mean all do and it defiantly does not mean that all games have to be just as you and i like it. There are plenty of games you can play instead.

I said mostly earlier, because in my opinion this game is really good despite it not being my favorite type of game play. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Laziness

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
I'm not being aggressive in any way. Simply stating my displeasure with a product and giving concise reasons why I find it lacking. No one has actually addressed my criticisms in any of the responses to my post. They have all been made in an attacking fashion to my person rather than debating any of my claims. So... that's a thing.
You asked for a logical debate, so I will present one. (I apologize in advance for my verbosity. If you don't feel you have the time nor patience to slog through this amount of exposition, there is a TL;DR at the end.) You are completely within your rights to dislike the game if you like. With that out of the way, I shall attempt to address your concerns in the form of a counter-argument, starting with this one: "This game is railroaded for 95% of the game."

There is not much to be said (but I obviously will say a lot): you are currently correct. The main reason you are correct, however, is because from the get-go, the project has been a VN. You yourself have already realized this, as in the same post you stated that "This isn't a game. It's a story-line." Putting aside the discussion of how integral having "story-line" is for a game, we clearly have different opinions on where to draw the line between "book" and "game". While the consensus at large appears to be that this is, in fact, a game, it would be a fallacy to state this as proof of "game-ness" (as that would be jumping on the Band Wagon). However, I will cover this segment a bit later on.
The second reason the story is on rails, as far as I have heard, is that the developer is completing one arc at a time, similar to how Four Elements Trainer is being worked on. Put simply: the game isn't done yet, and therefore, the branching paths aren't done. This also addresses your second point of contention:"The Karma system is a fucking joke." Since there is no pay-off for following a path of morality yet (as there are no true endings), the system, almost by definition, is currently "pointless." This does not, in my opinion, make it any less fun to see where the short story detours go, even if all roads must ultimately lead to Rome, but I understand if you do not agree.

Now, in regards to your opinion that "This needs more choice or you might as well not add it in at all", I cannot reasonably contest this, as your foundation for this argument is "I'm bored with [it]"; an Appeal to Emotion. Furthermore, I'm not sure what [presumably the creator] "having issues" and "bleeding [them] over into [his] art" has to do with anything in regard to the projects qualifications to be a game. Ad Hominem aside, you assert that a "game needs some game", while earlier also stating that this project has "game" in it, albeit not enough for your liking. So, in conclusion, we can agree that this is a game, and that your displeasure with it is based on personal preferences.

TL;DR, The game is an in-progress VN: that is to say that it should be expected to be at least moderately linear by it's very nature; and that the branching paths are expected to come with time.

To be clear, there is nothing wrong with having preferences, nor your preferences themselves. If you didn't like the game, all I can say is this: I'm apologize that it wasn't your cup of tea, and while it may become something you'd like down the road, for now, I hope you find a game you adore with all your heart, so that you can be happy.

Kinsiinoo

Jul 30, 2017
When MC corrupted Motoko? I don't remember anything about corrupting her but she act like it when she give MC a bj in front of Shinji.

Jul 29, 2017
You asked for a logical debate, so I will present one. (I apologize in advance for my verbosity. If you don't feel you have the time nor patience to slog through this amount of exposition, there is a TL;DR at the end.) You are completely within your rights to dislike the game if you like. With that out of the way, I shall attempt to address your concerns in the form of a counter-argument, starting with this one: "This game is railroaded for 95% of the game."

There is not much to be said (but I obviously will say a lot): you are currently correct. The main reason you are correct, however, is because from the get-go, the project has been a VN. You yourself have already realized this, as in the same post you stated that "This isn't a game. It's a story-line." Putting aside the discussion of how integral having "story-line" is for a game, we clearly have different opinions on where to draw the line between "book" and "game". While the consensus at large appears to be that this is, in fact, a game, it would be a fallacy to state this as proof of "game-ness" (as that would be jumping on the Band Wagon). However, I will cover this segment a bit later on.
The second reason the story is on rails, as far as I have heard, is that the developer is completing one arc at a time, similar to how Four Elements Trainer is being worked on. Put simply: the game isn't done yet, and therefore, the branching paths aren't done. This also addresses your second point of contention:"The Karma system is a fucking joke." Since there is no pay-off for following a path of morality yet (as there are no true endings), the system, almost by definition, is currently "pointless." This does not, in my opinion, make it any less fun to see where the short story detours go, even if all roads must ultimately lead to Rome, but I understand if you do not agree.

Now, in regards to your opinion that "This needs more choice or you might as well not add it in at all", I cannot reasonably contest this, as your foundation for this argument is "I'm bored with [it]"; an Appeal to Emotion. Furthermore, I'm not sure what [presumably the creator] "having issues" and "bleeding [them] over into [his] art" has to do with anything in regard to the projects qualifications to be a game. Ad Hominem aside, you assert that a "game needs some game", while earlier also stating that this project has "game" in it, albeit not enough for your liking. So, in conclusion, we can agree that this is a game, and that your displeasure with it is based on personal preferences.

TL;DR, The game is an in-progress VN: that is to say that it should be expected to be at least moderately linear by it's very nature; and that the branching paths are expected to come with time.

To be clear, there is nothing wrong with having preferences, nor your preferences themselves. If you didn't like the game, all I can say is this: I'm apologize that it wasn't your cup of tea, and while it may become something you'd like down the road, for now, I hope you find a game you adore with all your heart, so that you can be happy.
I gotta say at least you have the mind to address my complaints and I thank you for that. :) You are correct that there are decisions that end in game-overs so I actually have to concede that this does fit the definitions for game-theory. I just wish there were more routes to take than the per-defined one that leads to the rest of the story. You cannot deviate and still see more content. But when looking at the overwhelming amount of negative feedback I've received it seems that's not what society is looking for these days and that saddens me, but that's just me whining. Thank you, sir. Glad to know there is still some discussion to be had on these forums. ^.^

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
so i am just starting this and i have to say, i really hope i am not forced to H the mom.
By H do you mean hate or hentai?

Cause either way, yeah, you probably will be. We haven't reached a point of either in the story yet though.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes