May 21, 2018
One of my favourite games on here.

Very inventive, has a proper story and is genuinely funny. Can't wait for more

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
how to work bro? that don't work to me
Find the game on your computer, then copy the save file i attached before on the other post , into the following 'saves' directory (PC: WaifuAcademy/game/saves ) : after this start normally the game and in the menu load game and you will find this save , i think will be the last one ; from this it will start the new update 0.6.4

bullman89

Nov 17, 2017
The new update 0.6.4 started after going to Minami home, Thursday afternoon. Then you have Takamura on Friday, Inori and Yuna Photoshop on Saturday, and an intro to Sunday. I think that it would be more correct speaking about 3 days full , but it's correct too if Dev wrote about 4 days ingame new content . In every case you didn't anything wrong , your game route is absolutely perfect
Me personally I don't see how it could be even 3 days full, to me it's more like 2 days, maybe 2 and a half at best. BUT thank you for answering my question.

bullman89

Nov 17, 2017
Yeah I'ma be completely honest with how I see this update.
On 1 hand it's pretty good, the 4 days is misleading it's 2.5 days if anything. If we say 3 scenes per day minimum then you end up with 0.3 per scene and we finish Thursday with 1 scene (Sheila) and Sunday starts with 1 dream. Minami's conclusion I don't count the rendering was probably already done for her and was just left out as a to be continued.

Thursday: This is fine, I mean you can't complain about him finishing the day?
Friday: I loved this day overall I felt there was enough content and was only underwhelmed by how the night just ends when you get home, no bath, no scheming, legit just says: quickly showered then bed (Also isn't the MC meant to be tutoring Sheila nightly?).
Saturday: Arguably had the most "content" and I was content with how everything played out. However yet again the day just ends abruptly after you return home.
Sunday: This by far made no sense to me. I can't see this day being extremely eventful, the MC intends to corrupt the mum, help Takamura(?) and maybe do some other shit, sure... But this update took 4 months to release.

Using this am I to believe the creator is creating 1 in-game day of content every 2 months roughly? Furthermore if we assume every update is 0.03 of a game he's going to take 2 more years to finish the game.

I'm sorry but I had the same issue with summertime saga which is the no.1 earning patreon made "eroge". The last update for that took 4 months, with over 40k a month funding. 10 months on that income and DarkCookie is building a fucking house.
This being said drawn games take more effort, they require lines and colouring to be redrawn over and over to create fluid animation. But on a 40k a month budget... for an eroge it's weird.

Now DarkCookie is updating the outdated art to be better e.g. removing hard lining and making everything smoothly shaded so on. But still...

Then with rendered games like this from external engines I just wonder how does it take some people 2 months to make an in-game week but this dev somehow took 4 months for 2 and a half days of content.

I'll admit I like this game more than most and appreciate the effort put in but while quality>quantity. It just seemed like a School of lust scenario in which you get 2-6 scenes in 4 months; I will end this by at least saying that I understand that games take work or they'd just look sloppy and come out as undesirable to play.
That being said while this dev I believe is making a normal income on the game; some like School of Lust are making 20k a month and are releasing updates every 4 or 6 fucking months with 2-3 months of content in them (for most other dev's).
At some point this year I intend to create my own game; I have multiple stories written down and a friend who draws both SFW and NSFW images, and is learning to animate etc. While I'm fine with how Patreon works it does annoy me that people don't punish dev's for taking absurdly long for little content; I'd expect our numbers to go down the second we start taking 4 months to release half the content. Summertime Saga is somewhat understandable; School of Lust blows my mind, half a year for <10 sexual scenes, of which only 1 was even a "sex scene" (not even tbh). I love SoL but I'd never support it, quality is fine, just makes the game wayyy too slowly and makes promises they can't deliver on.

Couldn't agree more, I used to be a fan of Summertime, but now it just takes way too long for updates to come out, especially when there's a whole team working on it, and updates used to come out much faster when it was just Darkcookie. I was honestly expecting a lot more content for those 4 months and I was honestly quite excited when I saw the "4 days of new content" but after I played it I was a bit disappointed to say the least.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
mmm but should harem ending be with high karma? Tbh i feel its more like bad /selfish karma ending.

Long Text Spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i dunno,even Sheila state she is not really a jealous person,pretty sure harem route will be in average or high karma..and its obvious they all really like MC and might have argue about it..like always,MC will just dont give a fuck...because his main goal is getting revenge not to have a headache to choose which one he will take as a girlfriend..and they all clearly after having sex with him..they get addicted to it..like Yuna,Sheila,Asuka,Catherine or Minami..and MC is just do what he wanna do..For example,Sheila seducing him to go to her room that night to have sex and he just do his own thing and sleep:ROFLMAO:(this guy,his ego really remind me of Lex DC sometime),pretty sure in this main storyline his main goal is getting revenge but at the same time want to take them all as lovers and exclusive use for him just like his dream and Shinji dream..in Evil Route,i have a theory they all will be prostitutes that work for MC which mean they all will sold their body until they get pregnant with some bastard child and MC dont give a fuck since they all just a tool for him..he will be the new leader and take over the drug project and continue his plan to be the most powerful evil guy in japan..In Good Route or average route,he might destroy the drug plan and use it for himself,defeat and make his enemies surrender to him ..and at the same time he will be surrounded by the girls that love him(harem)and he take care of them until they get pregnant with his child and he just there take over 4 powerful companies in Japan...Kayane as the new leader,Motoko,as the new leader,Takamura as the new leader and other companies that will work under him..

Reactions: infamousmark

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 276214

this ^ leads to this:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'halld19'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 21094, in script
File "C:\Users\morga\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\morga\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'halld19'.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
version 0.6.4a
They are 2 errors iin script: 2 labels are misstipped :
1) label halld9 instead of halld19
2) label girlsd9 instead girlsd19

Here a corected script.rpy.

Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
God damnn,,, i wanna punch farret... sorry faris.........nope i was right the first time farret right in the face!
(poor inori....)

<edit>
just got up to
""Trying your best to look impassive, you grit your teeth with a grinding crunch""

i can most certainly relate to MC right now :p,,, i SO hope faris gets whats CLEARLY coming to him...

Zhu Lan

May 5, 2017
yesterday i was playing normally, but today when i tried playing all the animations don't work, it's either a black screen with text or a placeholder image, anyone got a fix?

May 8, 2018
@aolli @tsunku
asuka had 3 sets of animation scenes in the past so im pretty sure we wont get another one for a while when we have some many girls personally i want more content with Kaynae since we only gotten 1 animation scene so far i guess you can be happy with these

nice mommy picture but i prefer this one kinda a bummer my hide text button for this game stopped working close to the beginning of the update not even redownloading an deleting all the content except saves helped fixed it -_-

btw how you get that last Maki chan picture you probably were asked this before though
Last Maki chan picture is perview for next update at end of this one.

when inori asks if you have a girlfriend im curious if i say that i thought she was my girlfriend it may get me some scenes with her although at the cost of her finding out im a harem master then what i would if i said i dont have anyone

@Genji im going to good karma playthrough im not going to sacrifice my girls like the time the option was to let the reporters daughter be raped
Yep, I liked Inori. I told her that we are already in relationship. I blv she won't e against whole harem idea, considering that we have strong ally there, her mother.;)

im at the inori part i hope there will be an option to get good karma when i let her talk to Faris because im not really into sharing my girls
Yep, bro, no sharing from my part, what's mine it's mine, and only mine, but what's others it's still mine, hehhe. :cool: Like Yuna.;)

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
Nice update it was very satisfying to have some time with Catherine & Yuna and Sheila who finally get some attention.
7dd0bd372e4e1d4be9e298a29f6d383a5aa50f9bfbfcc49e3bd1b4479bca45d6.gif
I can't wait to have some privacy with Asuka again and see the corruption of the protag's mother.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes