Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
it means he goofed in script.rpy it says jump halld19 but it's label halld9, change it to halld19 and it works, the other is label girlsd9 change it girlsd19 and it works.
Where / how do I do that? I see a "script.rpyc" file but if I open in notepad ++ it comes out as gibberish.
I also see "script.py" and "script.pyo" in the "renpy" folder but nothing there works.

Thanks for the help so far, but could you break it down a bit more please?

*Edit: Seems you are not missing anything, so anyone that reads this too guess we don't have to worry about it.
Just pick check on the boys and keep going.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Screenshot (15).png

this ^ leads to this:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'halld19'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 21094, in script
File "C:\Users\morga\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\morga\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'halld19'.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
version 0.6.4a

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Is there even a way for Faris to get his clutches on Inori? I have terrible karma but still saved her automatically, with no other options. Inori ain't that great but Catherine (her mom) is something else, whoo whee.

bullman89

Nov 17, 2017
So the chanelog says it adds "4 ingame days of new content.(thu,fri,sat,sun)" but to me it really only felt like 2, is that just me or did some of the days end when I didn't notice. Maybe I did something wrong? Because the way I see this update summed up is -->

*Previous update ends while banging Minami and that's where this update starts, day ends after banging Sheila.
*Next day starts with Shinji and his "dream", then the scene with the teacher, then going to Takamura's dojo then going home.
*The next day you go to Catherine's house and get caught by MC's mom sexing the neighbor, doing the photoshoot with Inori, banging Yuna, returning home to see mom in her maid outfit.
*In the morning the mom see's MC's morning wood, and update ends.

So is that what he means by 4 days? Cause if so that's extremely misleading as 2 of them aren't full new days. Otherwise I'm not too sure, like I said unless I did something wrong or need to start a new game?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@aolli @tsunku
asuka had 3 sets of animation scenes in the past so im pretty sure we wont get another one for a while when we have some many girls personally i want more content with Kaynae since we only gotten 1 animation scene so far i guess you can be happy with these
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Irphaeus Amazing update man. Kudos to You for all that work. It was really worth waiting. You are setting bar high with this one.
Best scenes in update:
I'm really looking forward for next update, considering how it will be fit girls update.
nice mommy picture but i prefer this one kinda a bummer my hide text button for this game stopped working close to the beginning of the update not even redownloading an deleting all the content except saves helped fixed it -_-

btw how you get that last Maki chan picture you probably were asked this before though

koberealking

Oct 30, 2018
Where's the best spot to report bugs to the dev?
Got a crash during a branch for 2 of the 3 options.
I believe he is aware of it. Its just a simple typo where he used the wrong label. It is possible to fix yourself, but it is kind of a pain in the ass to do so if you aren't familiar with unpacking and repacking rpas. I did it just to see the other paths, but its actually all the same.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes