ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
So I've played a lot more and I'd like to amend my comments about spelling and grammar:

LOTS of Spelling and grammar errors! It's almost like Irphaeus never proofread at all.

Add instead of ad (advertisement) staring (staring at the moon) instead of starring (like starring Jennifer Lawrence). This just a few I remember off the top of my head. A couple sentences were intelligible nonsense. A few /word/ in a couple sentences. Almost like C:\directory\whatthefuck\ or something... I'm just not sure what he was trying to do.

Still...the story is really good (I'm not finished yet) along with images, animations etc. I really LOVE the game. But considering how long this release took, one would expect a lot more polish. As best as I can remember the errors started with the 6.4a content.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Hello guys!

Sorry for the lack of activity on my Patreon but as promised I was cooking the biggest update I ever made.
edit : The update got a minimal bug when it comes to a choise menu in the school. It's irelevant and doesn't impact the story, just rollback and pick another(first) choise.
(It's fixed for further update.)

Took me more than 3 months to create full exclusive content without any reuse! Everything is new(like almost every time). 4 days of story driven content full of surprises, fun and sexy stuff :)
For more information please join us on Discord.

Why it takes me so much time? Two reasons...
-1rst the update is HUGE, with many choises/branching etc and also polished, with lots of details in each 3D picture.
-2nd I had some 'managing' issue with my work... I created this update storyboard in December and then took a break for the winter holydays with my family.
Early January I noticed that my storyboard work was missing a WHOLE day (Friday), instead of skipping it I decided to rework the storyboard to add more content and plot insight in this day. This is why it took me so much time to create and adjust my whole story and pacing.

I really want to point out how the creative part is time consuming when it comes to writing a story,
It takes a lot of time to imagine and create meaningful dialogue and event idea
. The point is to never have those moments to feel forced or being a waste of time.
Everything has to be relevant and always match the standard of quality we reached.

However, be assured next update won't take a lot more than 2 months, this was exceptional.

I hope you keep supporting me and enjoy my work!
Be sure to check your mail box for the fun... And stay tuned for the next Waifu Material scheduled for the end of May.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Consider that all of them will become MC lovers,or in addition they will pregnant with MC child while MC might become the new leader of Castle,or Yakuza,or Zaibatsu,and owning their companies later,i dont see any problem there
How to open Takamura in the gym?

and yes my dream is pregnant Sheila

Reactions: Genji

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
There is a wt of this game? I know that the plot is linear but I don't miss nothing (I'm a new player of waifu academy)

somethings

Feb 9, 2018
im stuck at at the part where you retrieve the spy cam in the locker is this an error or is it where the game ends

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
There is a wt of this game? I know that the plot is linear but I don't miss nothing (I'm a new player of waifu academy)
You don't need of a real walkthrough , because this game is completely linear with no different depth ; from what I've seen there aren't really any "routes" yet. You mostly run into bad ends in which you can simple go backwards before the ending screen ; only suggestion to save in the menù before any choice

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You all cool with the creator now? Thrown away your torches and pitchforks? Got your fap object(s)? Keep calm and try not to burn him on the stake again as soon as you feel blue balls coming along before next release is here. Get something else to fap to meanwhile :p
nope, still got em, no asuka sex!!

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
Good stuff in this update, and looks like the next update will be doing things with some of my favorite girls. I usually hate linear plots, but for some reason this one is working for me.

Reactions: Sam12#@

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
@ I'm loving the references in this game! And about your update schedule, most of us don't mind a longer schedule, better to be good rather than fast (that's what she said, hehe!)

Keep being awesome!

Sam12#@

Nov 21, 2017
can anyone tell me some games that have the same good amount of writing as waifu academy just finished the update and Ian angry for more but update was definitely worth the wait.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Fantastic update :giggle:_ Thanks Irphaeus ! Loved it from start to finish. Actual 'Laugh out loud' funny and banging Yuna was a pleasant and unexpected bonus _ #Schwing!

Updates every other month sounds perfect too, but don't get your dick in a vice about dates. Keep doing what you do and fuck the haters.

W.Bear88

Mar 15, 2019
@Irphaeus Amazing update man. Kudos to You for all that work. It was really worth waiting. You are setting bar high with this one.
Best scenes in update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm really looking forward for next update, considering how it will be fit girls update.
Hey I saw your photo 3rd (down) don't find Takamura or Maki chan...... how you get that?!

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
can anyone tell me some games that have the same good amount of writing as Waifu Academy just finished the update and Ian angry for more but update was definitely worth the wait.
Lots of good games but few with writing this good. You should give 'SolValley School', 'Mythic Manor' and 'Summertime Saga' a try_ all three have great writing and story. SolValley school is up there with WA and imho is one of the best written and funniest games out there. SolValley School

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes