Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
So I've played a lot more and I'd like to amend my comments about spelling and grammar:

LOTS of Spelling and grammar errors! It's almost like Irphaeus never proofread at all.
Must not have read my quote to you then.

Cause to answer your question; no, Irphaeus did not proofread it. Their proofreader did. The same proofreader who's apartment flooded. The same proofreader who delayed its release. The same proofreader who was thus on a time crunch to get it done.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Error: I didn't break the statue in the Art Lesson, but in the next Lesson, Isabella states that she was the model because the statue broke.

Reactions: Reij

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Irphaeus Amazing update man. Kudos to You for all that work. It was really worth waiting. You are setting bar high with this one.
Best scenes in update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm really looking forward for next update, considering how it will be fit girls update.
nice :D i look forward to the last day in the current update of the game :D

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter

Zhu Lan

May 5, 2017
the animations stopped playing for me, now it only shows a fixated image even for previous saves, anyone know a fix for this?
already tried redownloading the game btw

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Where's the best spot to report bugs to the dev?
Got a crash during a branch for 2 of the 3 options.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I'm glad there's more Karma choices, but the one I was hoping for (the train scene, y'all know what's up) didn't get updated so that's mildly disappointing.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why the 2nd and 3rd choices don't work? I keep getting a message saying, "An exception has occurred."

Reactions: Mark17

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm glad there's more Karma choices, but the one I was hoping for (the train scene, y'all know what's up) didn't get updated so that's mildly disappointing.
so,you want Minami first time to be with the thugs..?and worse of all you want her first time to be the gang rape?....WoW

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Doing evil choices in video games, regardless if it's a blatant hentai game or not, is something I've been doing since the original Fable game. Can't stop at this point.

Besides, considering the MC's main end goal here in getting revenge on the school for his dad, I don't think he;d really care.. Also it's not her first time for me since I fucked her when she was stuck in the window. Because evil choices.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Doing evil choices in video games, regardless if it's a blatant hentai game or not, is something I've been doing since the original Fable game. Can't stop at this point.

Besides, considering the MC's main end goal here in getting revenge on the school for his dad, I don;'t think he;d really care.
From what i see,in evil route,MC might prostitute the girls to gain money..and he will be the new yakuza leader..while the girls get pregnant with some bastard child..and you miss the point there,eventhough his main goal is to getting revenge,he still a human..he always help when someone in trouble(of course in evil route,he will just let the girls get gang rape or they get fuck until pregnant with some random asshole,then MC will just stand there like a cuck)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Irphaeus Amazing update man. Kudos to You for all that work. It was really worth waiting. You are setting bar high with this one.
Best scenes in update:
I'm really looking forward for next update, considering how it will be fit girls update.
when inori asks if you have a girlfriend im curious if i say that i thought she was my girlfriend it may get me some scenes with her although at the cost of her finding out im a harem master then what i would if i said i dont have anyone

@Genji im going to good karma playthrough im not going to sacrifice my girls like the time the option was to let the reporters daughter be raped

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes