Nov 24, 2017
This is what the Dev wrote some post ago about Karma route . I think that with new route the game will change probably from the start
Well damn, so no reason to play the game this year for those of us that want to do a low karma route. Ah well. Too many games to play anyway. :)

Nov 24, 2017
I disagree, she's not becoming corrupted at all. My perception is that she has always been that way, she now just has someone who can cover for her honestly.
Take it in context of where the game was at when I posted that (sister content was limited to drugging her and molesting her in her sleep). The game made a big change from where it was headed when it first came out (mainly about revenge and making the girls do what he wanted them to do) to where it is now with the 3 routes. So, the sister path changed quite a bit from where it seemed it was headed at the time.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Well damn, so no reason to play the game this year for those of us that want to do a low karma route. Ah well. Too many games to play anyway. :)
I think the game has in every case a loto of contents already ( many hours playing ) also if the Dev write here already that he is writing two other different routes base on karma ; but actually everybody want to play , find in this game a very good plot , with one of the best writing ( so ironic and sometimes hilarious ) . that you can find , good characterization of the Mc and other characters and last but not least , Beautiful girls , very hot , with good rendering and animation. Finally a game i can suggest you absolutely to play , you will enjoy , also with the actual lacking of karma route .

Reactions: Genji and Namco15

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
so,you only interested to play as an evil mc and make all the girls get raped by some bastard and forced to sell their body?well,im not into it because i dont turn on seeing some girl get gang rape and im not a cuck,but,i respect your fetish anyway

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
so,you only interested to play as an evil mc and make all the girls get raped by some bastard and forced to sell their body?well,im not into it because i dont turn on seeing some girl get gang rape and im not a cuck,but,i respect your fetish anyway
As someone who isn't even going to touch the low karma route wit a ten foot pole, technicaly hard corruption, rape, bestiality and all that shit if part of the game. So better to ignore the game until his prefered route gets implemented than bonding/caring about the characters and then do all the awful shit to them like a degenerate.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
As someone who isn't even going to touch the low karma route wit a ten foot pole, technicaly hard corruption, rape, bestiality and all that shit if part of the game. So better to ignore the game until his prefered route gets implemented than bonding/caring about the characters and then do all the awful shit to them like a degenerate.
well,thats what i do,i respect his decision and...fetish..

Reactions: Mytez

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Just started playing this amazing game! Someone experienced could clarify some doubts I have about the possible routes?
How many routes are? Which one has the most content? According to I read the low karma route has strong things, is it true? If I want a specific route, should I always choose the option that fits that route?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Just started playing this amazing game! Someone experienced could clarify some doubts I have about the possible routes?
How many routes are? Which one has the most content? According to I read the low karma route has strong things, is it true? If I want a specific route, should I always choose the option that fits that route?
there is no route yet..for now its high karma route..dev will finish it maybe in this year and continue other route next year

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Im so glad I finally got around to playing this game, it is an absolute blast to play!

I am not even done with the current content and its my top 10 already.

And big props to the dev for the Trailer Park Boys reference :ROFLMAO:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@Genji he already told you about the only one high karma route .
What i can suggest you more , to make the game more simple , is to download the Mod of @Maim Lain , that i've already used for other games where he makes the Mod and are absolutely perfect and in my opinion the game became more enjoyable . Edit : i forgot the link

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Love this game. The dialog is laugh out loud funny and the models are great. Each of the main characters have a lot of individual personality. Does anyone know if any Honey Select Models (.png files) of any of the main characters are available? It would be great to try to make new scenes in Honey Select just for the fun of it.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
@Irphaeus said that the game should be done by the end of 2019, with only a few updates after that to complete the game. My guess is that Irphaeus will finish the neutral path first (since it is neutral and dips its fingers in the good and bad karmas) then focus on small plot changes that will eventually lead to the end. Regardless if you are playing high or low karma route, I doubt you would lose the opportunity to f*ck both kayane (yakuza) and motoko (princess). If anything, you might just get a more intimate ending with one of them as an ending (like romantic s*x with motoko for high karma or inheriting the yakuza as a secret boss above kayane (since she's going to be the boss upfront)). That's just my opinion though, its all up to Irphaeus at the end.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
@Irphaeus said that the game should be done by the end of 2019, with only a few updates after that to complete the game. My guess is that Irphaeus will finish the neutral path first (since it is neutral and dips its fingers in the good and bad karmas) then focus on small plot changes that will eventually lead to the end. Regardless if you are playing high or low karma route, I doubt you would lose the opportunity to f*ck both kayane (yakuza) and motoko (princess). If anything, you might just get a more intimate ending with one of them as an ending (like romantic s*x with motoko for high karma or inheriting the yakuza as a secret boss above kayane (since she's going to be the boss upfront)). That's just my opinion though, its all up to Irphaeus at the end.
Just curious if the dev has said what will be considered high or low karma.

Like +50 karma to be "good" or -50 to be "bad".

And is there any way to tell what your current karma is atm?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Got through the latest version this weekend, and darn, I love the humor.
It's fresh and surprising every time, and sometimes I even have to look up some references.
I'm stoked for the next version. This is one of the best games in this niche for me just because of the tone and injokes.

Regarding the Karma - I'd love to know that, too. I assume I'd have to use the console.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
here's a free mod i made that adds a scene replay gallery to the game with some other stuff. if a staff/mod could link it in the thread op that'd be cool.

View attachment 281853 View attachment 281854 View attachment 281855 View attachment 281856 View attachment 281857
thanks for this i was just going to ask if the creator was could make a galley in the future but you made one i hope you update it frequently im going to replay this game now

wwwslave

Jul 6, 2018
I have to ask this: How do you get access in the new release, into the "The Tendo Strip Club"??? i already play the game again and can't do it :cry:o_O

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes