Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
The Dev wrote here in this thread that next update will be in the month of may ; ne need close to two months since last update that was at begin of April
yea, he mentioned it at the end of the last update to return to a more regualr schedule.
Which is good bc i want to see the school nurse again ^^

Reactions: Fantabaldu

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
yea, he mentioned it at the end of the last update to return to a more regualr schedule.
Which is good bc i want to see the school nurse again ^^
Rachel is nice but i want the story of Kaya to continue soon hopefully we will get some content with her in the next update

i just hope we dont get content with Asuka for a while since she has like 4 scenes with the main character already and 5 total scenes 6 if your counted her watching us get it on with Rachael

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Rachel is nice but i want the story of Kaya to continue soon hopefully we will get some content with her in the next update

i just hope we dont get content with Asuka for a while since she has like 4 scenes with the main character already and 5 total scenes 6 if your counted her watching us get it on with Rachael
Actually Rachel is the succubus that cause the MC revenge things to happen,she is behind all of the incident behind the scene..she control 3 of the companies like Zaibatsu,Tendo and Yakuza..she even control other girls dream like Yuna..since Yuna state she have a dream with MC and Rachel...Thats my theory

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Actually Rachel is the succubus that cause the MC revenge things to happen,she is behind all of the incident behind the scene..she control 3 of the companies like Zaibatsu,Tendo and Yakuza..that is my theory
thats really stretching kinda like how Kirche Augusta from familiar of zero came to life and started fucking the fatty but then again it was all a dream despite how real it seemed

Reactions: Namco15 and Genji

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
whatever the case this by far the best honey select game as in a honey select game that i care more about the story then the sex scenes

the only other honey select game i like just as much as this one is Harem Hotel

be it Rachel or Kaya i cant wait for the next update which is why im replaying the game with @Maim Lain mod

@Fantabaldu
i have a question with your latest comment on here you said the next update with be out in may as in next month but then you said something about 2 months

so will the update be in 2 months ?

sorry if this sounds stupid i just love this games story alot and i would like to understand what you said

Feb 18, 2019
It seems i have problem. Whenever i try to install it on android, it fails. The process runs down, and it says that the app is not installed. And thats all. Any suggestions?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
whatever the case this by far the best honey select game as in a honey select game that i care more about the story then the sex scenes
the only other honey select game i like just as much as this one is Harem Hotel
be it Rachel or Kaya i cant wait for the next update which is why im replaying the game with @Maim Lain mod
@Fantabaldu
i have a question with your latest comment on here you said the next update with be out in may as in next month but then you said something about 2 months
so will the update be in 2 months ?
sorry if this sounds stupid i just love this games story alot and i would like to understand what you said
Irphaeus wrote here in the thread that he will make more update not so bigger like last one , but more often and he wrote if i remember in the good way to make any new update in about two months ;so if last update was made on 3 of April , i think a reasonable time to have the new update could be for the end at the month of May , referring to Dev words.

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
It seems i have problem. Whenever i try to install it on android, it fails. The process runs down, and it says that the app is not installed. And thats all. Any suggestions?
Hm, let's start with the simplest ones: do you have enough storage space to install, as the game is pretty big? Have you turned on side-loading?

Reactions: 7Spear

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
As the previous guy said, do you have enough space? Ren'py games ask for you to have double of the game size free even if it doesn't use it just to install, if you have the next thing I can suggest, as stupid as this sound, reboot your phone.

Reactions: 7Spear
D

Deleted member 992182

Really good game. I passed on it for a long time for some reason and I'm glad I finally gave it a chance.

It suffers ftom a lot of the tropes of adult VNs and it lacks much real choice or direction in your decisions but it's fine.
The models are hot despite being HS (or another similar) and it's well written, funny, etc.

Worth a play for sure.

Feb 18, 2019
Yep, you were right. The problem was the space. I thought that what i had was enought. (3,5 gb free) but after i deleted a bunch of useless crap, all of went smoothly. Thank you guys!

Reactions: Namco15
4.10 star(s) 265 Votes