King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
hell yes and she is my beautifull pet cat girl Meow Meow Meow :love::love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y):D:D:D:D
yeah even though when first was playing this game i thought about going the evil route but nope once i got to that critical moment in the subway i saved my pretty kitty

but her father yeah that weasel is going down

and asukas mommy and her boss are going to be my cum dump who knows maybe Kaya Tendos family has some beef with asukas mom's bosses family

pretty sure we are going to end up finding Kayas sister in the future and probably after that Kaya will fall in love with us

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
the red head vollyball girl
That would be Haruka, she hasn't had too much screen time but she seems to be the friendly kind so it's on my good side, and although I liked Takamura before, the dev managed to level up her character quite a lot, same for Jira and Yuna considering what little interaction we got from them, so I'm curious to see how @Irphaeus deals with her and Yoko.
I'm kind of curious what the goal would be for lil Yukiko thou, she has her own stats screen hinting to some developments with her, but I highly doubt she'll be on the list for now.
But I just want a bit more of story with every girl, truth be told thou, both Isabela and Rikuna are right now at the bottom of my list.

Let's... agree to disagree...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
That would be Haruka, she hasn't had too much screen time but she seems to be the friendly kind so it's on my good side, and although I liked Takamura before, the dev managed to level up her character quite a lot, same for Jira and Yuna considering what little interaction we got from them, so I'm curious to see how @Irphaeus deals with her and Yoko.
I'm kind of curious what the goal would be for lil Yukiko thou, she has her own stats screen hinting to some developments with her, but I highly doubt she'll be on the list for now.
But I just want a bit more of story with every girl, truth be told thou, both Isabela and Rikuna are right now at the bottom of my list.

like i said i like everyone although like you said there hasnt been that much screen time with Yoko or even less with Haruka

Reactions: Fantabaldu
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes