juanito

Jun 19, 2017
#1 Yuna
#2 Keiko (teacher)
#3 Tomoe
#4 Sheila
#5 Maki/Rachel/Kanuu (wait, who's she?)

PS: Would someone be interested in fleshing out the vndb page?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
pretty kitty

@Fantabaldu
the art teacher reminds me of Isabella from dragon age
i watched at the trailer of Dragon Age and the girl and Isabela are really similar in the face and in the body ... i think like @Laziness wrote , that " every reference is purely coincidental " , but woman archetype pirate style it's always with a Bandana in the head , tanned skin , many jewelry in the body .

I watched at last post thread and i see that everybody like to have some preferred girls than other , how normal it is .

It would be not interesting maybe to make a poll here in this thread , maybe where we can choose 3 preferences between all Waifu Girls , so it could be assigned the trophy " The most beautiful Waifu girl " ?
Just for a Joke , in the while we are waiting for Dev new update , it should be nice ; so if somebody other like this idea we can make , if it's not against some rule of the site ; if not , i repeat : Isabela and kayane rules !!!!:love:;):cool:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i watched at the trailer of Dragon Age and the girl and Isabela are really similar in the face and in the body ... i think like @Laziness wrote , that " every reference is purely coincidental " , but woman archetype pirate style it's always with a Bandana in the head , tanned skin , many jewelry in the body .

I watched at last post thread and i see that everybody like to have some preferred girls than other , how normal it is .

It would be not interesting maybe to make a poll here in this thread , maybe where we can choose 3 preferences between all Waifu Girls , so it could be assigned the trophy " The most beautiful Waifu girl " ?
Just for a Joke , in the while we are waiting for Dev new update , it should be nice ; so if somebody other like this idea we can make , if it's not against some rule of the site ; if not , i repeat : Isabela and kayane rules !!!!:love:;):cool:
made a poll its a shame i cant fit all the girls in the voting box
https://f95zone.to/threads/best-girl-in-waifu-academy.28953/

Reactions: Namco15

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Cam someone gave me a safe file. Im playing in android
Do you mean a save file? I'd expect the files in the first page to be safe. Sadly I don't own an Android nor know how Android save files work (or is it the same for all platforms?).

Feb 18, 2019
I love nearly all of the girls and i having a HARD *khem* time to set up a list, but i try.
1st is Motoko, she is definetly waifu material.Sweet, honest, kind,sexy, and definetly can be dangerous if picked on. Cant wait to see her story and mc much more deeper into her.
2nd Sheila- she is absolutly loveable
3rd - Maki-chan- this was a hard choice, but her sweet,honest and brutally rough personality flipped it in her favour.
4th- Kayane - she defiently needed to be in my top five, and cant wait to see more inside her (as many ways as possible*khem*), she seems a really complex character who definetly hides her true self. Just exactly my type
5th- Asuka- it would be a shame if i leave her out of the top, because ahe deserves to be here. She is also a sexy and well built character.
My Honorable mentions whom i defintely considered to put here : Chatalyn, Iory, and Yuna.
If we knew more about them innthe future maybe i change my mind. Oh and ine sidenote: the military chick in the elevator was sexy as hell. I'm head over heels for dangeous woman. In the moment i saw her my dick turned into diamond.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017

did find out what i was talking about for the Tendo Strip Club event possibly during Kayanes story line we will be able to visit that place in the future

thats only why i want more events in the next update or the update after that seeing how next update is probably only going to be 1 and half days or 2 days

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
did find out what i was talking about for the Tendo Strip Club event possibly during Kayanes story line we will be able to visit that place in the future

thats only why i want more events in the next update or the update after that seeing how next update is probably only going to be 1 and half days or 2 days
i looked and i understood about tendo strip club , is also for me important , because Kayane is one of my preferred girl and i wish to have more situations with her ... probably next upadte will be 1 maximum 2 days more ... Maybe @Irphaeus is the only person can answer us about this situation for this event in the Tendo Strip Club

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
i looked and i understood about tendo strip club , is also for me important , because Kayane is one of my preferred girl and i wish to have more situations with her ... probably next upadte will be 1 maximum 2 days more ... Maybe @Irphaeus is the only person can answer us about this situation for this event in the Tendo Strip Club
@Irphaeus
speaking of the creator i think Waifu Wars is coming out soon although i really dont want to loose content with this game as favor to the new game i mean we both waiting long enough for making mommy Rachel and Kayane our very own and there storylines must not be laxed for a new game

seriously this is literately the best honey select game if i had my own credit card i would honesty probably become a $10 dollar supporter but unfortunately my dad does everything for me

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@Irphaeus
speaking of the creator i think Waifu Wars is coming out soon although i really d'ont want to loose content with this game as favor to the new game i mean we both waiting long enough for making mommy Rachel and Kayane our very own and there storylines must not be laxed for a new game

seriously this is literately the best honey select game if i had my own credit card i would honesty probably become a $10 dollar supporter but unfortunately my dad does everything for me
i agree completely @King Monkey Mon ; this is without any doubt the best Honey Select Game and till now everything was absolutely perfect in the developing. Till now we are missing some content about the mother and Kayane , but i'm sure that Irphaeus here will give us content and story line . I'm not thinking to new Dev game , because actually , in Waifu there are a lot of contents to add , not only for the next and near " waifu war " , but because there are also one o two differente route to add based on Karma. So i'm not at all afraid , i'm sure that in this game every puzzle of this game will have the right place , my confidence is complexly in the Dev

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes