darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
@Irphaeus i have some question about waifu hunter....
n1 waifu hunter is a prequel of waifu academy?are the waifu academy story and the waifu hunter story connected?
n2 will all the characters in waifu accademy be seen in waifu hunter in a fantasy version?
n3 when will the first playable version of waifu hunter be released?

Reactions: Vegeta

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@Irphaeus i have some question about waifu hunter....
n1 waifu hunter is a prequel of waifu academy?are the waifu academy story and the waifu hunter story connected?
n2 will all the characters in waifu accademy be seen in waifu hunter in a fantasy version?
n3 when will the first playable version of waifu hunter be released?
Probably will write more Irphaeus about this project and other questions , some answer he hes already given in the post thay i quote down ...
The first route(high Karma) of Waifu Academy will be finished around this fall yes. then I will release a very early concept for Waifu Hunter to explain the project.
I'm only working on Waifu Hunter during some days at the begining of each month, gathering idea and creating concept for characters and map.
Waifu Academy with the 2 other(average Karma, low Karma) route will still require 3 or 4 update to be completely finished.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
You know, i like lots of parts with this game. But the plot seems a bit messy but everything else characters, sex ect is top notch as far that i can tell. well.. that famous model guy is a bit of a big fail with all his fame ect and he can't even get into the p of a school girl and i say THAT LINE.. i wanna say it myself to someone because it was awesome id wish id seen him get rejected haha x)

Reactions: jenn20

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
possibly 2 months from now
Maybe some time before we hope
Irphaeus wrote here in the thread that he will make more update not so bigger like last one , but more often and he wrote if i remember in the good way to make any new update in about two months ;so if last update was made on 3 of April , i think a reasonable time to have the new update could be for the end at the month of May , referring to Dev words.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes