Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I mean, most of the shit you pull of, even on a good route, would get you onto some serious trouble in real life. Drugging your sister and Yuna, "raping" your mother, taking advantage of Ashley and a long list of examples.
So sure, it could be possible, I don't think it would be fun tho...
yes,i can imagine that when MC admit he drug Sheila,Sheila will just say"you are the worst brother,now.....you need to take responsibility for that,take care of me from now on"with the blushing face..LoL,Sheila might feel mad about it but she still in love with his step brother..:ROFLMAO:you know Asuka like "playing"with MC right?their relationship like cat and dog..taking advantage eachother everytime,Yuna still glad its MC that take advantage on her which is mean she like MC,we can deal with her in peace later,Tomoe..i dunno maybe it will be interesting when MC seeing her fuck him in his sleep and pretend it doesnt happen when MC seeing her later,its even now,they both have a secret

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I mean, most of the shit you pull of, even on a good route, would get you onto some serious trouble in real life. Drugging your sister and Yuna, "raping" your mother, taking advantage of Ashley and a long list of examples.
So sure, it could be possible, I don't think it would be fun tho...
i feel like an ass by saying this but whos Ashley?

@Genji

yeah i wish there will be a harem ending

more then like the owning all the companies will be part of the Kayane route as much as i want to go on that route something tells me i have share minami with those thugs on the train and thats not happening my girls are only going to be my cum dumps not anyone else's

who knows maybe i can be on the good side of the gang or atleast the Tendos i mean im already Kayanes informant

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i feel like an ass by saying this but whos Ashley?

@Genji

yeah i wish there will be a harem ending

more then like the owning all the companies will be part of the Kayane route as much as i want to go on that route something tells me i have share minami with those thugs on the train and thats not happening my girls are only going to be my cum dumps not anyone else's

who knows maybe i can be on the good side of the gang or atleast the Tendos i mean im already Kayanes informant
part of the plan is making Kayane one of your girl,she will be secret agent of Yakuza and Zaibatsu,.and making Kenichi become your comrade is part of your plan too,making them all under you is the purpose of this revenge thing..MC want to rule the school and the companies(maybe)and i dont think choose Kayane route is a low karma route,im pretty sure Kayane have a good heart,the thing we need to deal now is her dad,we need to make sure that old man make Kayane the new leader of Yakuza,and Kayane will follow your order to take down Zaibatsu

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
WHOOOPS! Wrong tsundere, I meant Asuka, not Ashley from Harem Hotel. Fixing it now.
yeah thats who i thought you were thinking off but remember Asuka deserved what she gotten plus i think she tased the main character in the balls Asuka has to pay for her mommys crime but only if its at the hands of the main character

which is the same reason why i saved Minami from the thugs on the train

on top of that i think Asuka likes being submissive

P.S Ashley isnt a Tsundere shes a Yandere and shes based off of one from My hero academia

@Genji
yeah i know im just trying to pull a game theory and guess the major story decisions to provide the games ending

May 8, 2018
@King Monkey Mon
This is what Irphaeus have said when he have implemented karma system. IIRC harem will be in game, but maybe it will be possible to get it only on mixed karma path. I'm not sure about it, but I think that I have seen it somewhere on this thread.
You win or loose Karma depending of your choice (some matter more than others...) :

Having a lot of Karma (green choice) will open to you the Lover route and ending.
Having mixed Karma (green/red choice) will open to you the Opportunist route and ending.
Having a low Karma (red choice) will open to you the Vengeful route and ending.

It's not about win, or good and bad ending, but the path and ending you'll deserve after your choices along the game.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
@King Monkey Mon
This is what Irphaeus have said when he have implemented karma system. IIRC harem will be in game, but maybe it will be possible to get it only on mixed karma path. I'm not sure about it, but I think that I have seen it somewhere on this thread.
You win or loose Karma depending of your choice (some matter more than others...) :

Having a lot of Karma (green choice) will open to you the Lover route and ending.
Having mixed Karma (green/red choice) will open to you the Opportunist route and ending.

It's not about win, or good and bad ending, but the path and ending you'll deserve after your choices along the game.
i hope i can still have a few red choices and still get the lovers route since thats the route thats going to be finished first

julypinecone

Apr 27, 2019
@Fantabaldu
despite not being my top 5 favorite girl even i can admit that Motoko is probably going to end up with the main character atleast on the good karma playthrough

the bad karma playthrough well thats obviously going to be Kayame as much as i would like to be a harem ending i doubt that will happen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Johnster-kun:LOL:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Gamepapa

Jan 7, 2018
@King Monkey Mon

With the way i played it I might end up vengeful or Opportunistic. Honestly I have no sympathy or love for the mom so any bad choice involving her is going to IMMEDIATELY tank my score.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
New Patreon post and Wallpapers:

Sexy HD Wallpapers! (pledge reward)

Hello guys!
Some news about the incoming update and your gift! (Since I don't deliver the reward exatly on month, i have added more artwork and variety in these last set, I hope you noticed ^^)

Anyway here you have the roadmap for the next update :
It will have the same amount of content of the previous one, only new stuff, many new events and a lot of reveal about our favorite waifu and their story...

Don't forget to download your reward in the attachment below!

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
New Patreon post and Wallpapers:
well if it really will become a big update like the last the date looks reasonable (still no real knowleage about the different workaspects so that statement is my gut-feeling).
i do have to say i hope for new kayane content since she is not only sexy as fuck but real interesting in the story department.

ps:don´t know if someone told you that redknight00 but i am really greatful for those wallpapers every time you share them with us. and also thanks for that update-calendar ^^

Reactions: Namco15
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes