King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@King Monkey Mon
This is what Irphaeus have said when he have implemented karma system. IIRC harem will be in game, but maybe it will be possible to get it only on mixed karma path. I'm not sure about it, but I think that I have seen it somewhere on this thread.
You win or loose Karma depending of your choice (some matter more than others...) :

Having a lot of Karma (green choice) will open to you the Lover route and ending.
Having mixed Karma (green/red choice) will open to you the Opportunist route and ending.
Having a low Karma (red choice) will open to you the Vengeful route and ending.

It's not about win, or good and bad ending, but the path and ending you'll deserve after your choices along the game.
@Fantabaldu
so whos your favorite girl in this game as for me i dont really have a favorite but if i had to chose it would be

Kayane best bad girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Takamaru best tomboy
Isabela sexy art teacher whos also Italian
Catherine best Redhead

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@Fantabaldu
so whos your favorite girl in this game as for me i dont really have a favorite but if i had to chose it would be

Kayane best bad girl
Takamaru best tomboy
Isabela sexy art teacher whos also Italian
Catherine best Redhead
I saw the wallpaper and new update will be close to 20 of june ... But in the new photos The two Girls Hara and Haru ...I've never seen before or i'm wrong ? maybe i don't remember so well...

Waffy

Oct 22, 2018
Game itself is not bad but it's like those full story games where you cant do nothing but watch and keep reading conversations. It would be a lot better if developers let us play it freely (like milf city, summertime saga) instead of forcing conversations and story itself. You get to pick some choices but it doesnt affect that much of outcome as i saw. I prefer to progress myself with my own choices. Hey , if you know games like that let me know , i would love to play them.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
4.10 star(s) 265 Votes