May 16, 2017
Reactions: Fantabaldu

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
any news on the new update?
I copy what redknight00 wrote at post #4782 , from Irpaheus Patreon account

Some news about the incoming update and your gift! (Since I don't deliver the reward exatly on month, i have added more artwork and variety in these last set, I hope you noticed ^^)

Anyway here you have the roadmap for the next update :
It will have the same amount of content of the previous one, only new stuff, many new events and a lot of reveal about our favorite waifu and their story...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Fantabaldu @Pitrik
man replaying the game ive learned alot of things more that i either forgotten about or w/e but backstory now that i know more about the story and i havent forgotten it due to replaying this game up until that scene for a week i think i teared up about how depressing it is i dont think i cried when it first came out

i cant wait to dominate my mommy and make my father proud

i am curious if we will ever see Roxy although she probably died from a STD but whos to say i mean she a sexy whore that was shown in the background so that might be some content with her in the future

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
@Fantabaldu @Pitrik
man replaying the game ive learned alot of things more that i either forgotten about or w/e but backstory now that i know more about the story and i havent forgotten it due to replaying this game up until that scene for a week i think i teared up about how depressing it is i dont think i cried when it first came out

i cant wait to dominate my mommy and make my father proud

i am curious if we will ever see Roxy although she probably died from a STD but whos to say i mean she a sexy whore that was shown in the background so that might be some content with her in the future

Damn,i dont want my MC get STD by some whore..gotta pass that:ROFLMAO:but,i think it will be a while to see her,she might be old now..and alone

Sep 15, 2018
I feel I gotta say something about this.
I've only played the game for an hour or two and while the story may change soon, as of right now it's really painful for me to read. The MC is REALLY unlikable and that's probably my biggest deal breakers for any story, regardless of motive. I understand he feels anger towards the people he feels are responsible for his... current situation, but he's still an asshole. Just because you FEEL that someone has done something wrong doesn't automatically give you the right to punish them. I get that it's a game but again, that doesn't make it ok to encourage that behavior. The other characters seem fine, but the MC is so annoyingly antagonistic and manipulative that it's actually painful to play.

I'm not saying that the game developer should stop what he's doing, hell I respect the work and dedication he's put into this game, but I want confirmation that there's more to this story than what meets the eye.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I feel I gotta say something about this.
I've only played the game for an hour or two and while the story may change soon, as of right now it's really painful for me to read. The MC is REALLY unlikable and that's probably my biggest deal breakers for any story, regardless of motive. I understand he feels anger towards the people he feels are responsible for his... current situation, but he's still an asshole. Just because you FEEL that someone has done something wrong doesn't automatically give you the right to punish them. I get that it's a game but again, that doesn't make it ok to encourage that behavior. The other characters seem fine, but the MC is so annoyingly antagonistic and manipulative that it's actually painful to play.

I'm not saying that the game developer should stop what he's doing, hell I respect the work and dedication he's put into this game, but I want confirmation that there's more to this story than what meets the eye.
if you progress long enough,you will be attached to MC,believe me..i will be honest,i like this MC,he might be manipulative,but he still care about his girls,and most of them fall in love with him even the one he rape..it might be dick move to see him rape Minami,but he still save her from gang rape in the train,being nice with her and pretending a C class hero OPM,LoL..and now she try to steal MC attention by always being in his side when she see him,and No,he is not the one that rape everyone on his way..he is a clever guy and always seeing ahead what happen if he done that,while story progrees,you will see he always being nice with the girls and gladly will help if there is an incident involving them

Sep 15, 2018
if you progress long enough,you will be attached to MC,believe me..i will be honest,i like this MC,he might be manipulative,but he still care about his girls,and most of them fall in love with him even the one he rape..it might be dick move to see him rape Minami,but he still save her from gang rape in the train,being nice with her and pretending a C class hero OPM,LoL..and now she try to steal MC attention by always being in his side
See this is what I wanted to know, I had a suspicion that things could change but it feels like its developing so slowly. Thanks, I'll try to keep a more open mind proceeding. :D

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes