Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
See this is what I wanted to know, I had a suspicion that things could change but it feels like its developing so slowly. Thanks, I'll try to keep a more open mind proceeding. :D
well,just dont choose Low karma route in the future if you want to see MC being a dickhead and prostitute the girls,i prefer high karma route or opportunity route;)

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
if you progress long enough,you will be attached to MC,believe me..i will be honest,i like this MC,he might be manipulative,but he still care about his girls,and most of them fall in love with him even the one he rape..it might be dick move to see him rape Minami,but he still save her from gang rape in the train,being nice with her and pretending a C class hero OPM,LoL..and now she try to steal MC attention by always being in his side when she see him,and No,he is not the one that rape everyone on his way..he is a clever guy and always seeing ahead what happen if he done that,while story progrees,you will see he always being nice with the girls and gladly will help if there is an incident involving them
Just to be clear, you don't HAVE TO rape Minami.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
See this is what I wanted to know, I had a suspicion that things could change but it feels like its developing so slowly. Thanks, I'll try to keep a more open mind proceeding. :D
I think you will be glad that you did. MC is hell bent on revenge, but that is before he begins to get to know people. As he gets to know the people around him, he softens a little. He still has a purpose, but he realizes that he doesn’t necessarily need to take a scorched-earth approach.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
All I remember seeing in my last playthrough was one of the girls (minami) getting licked by a dog whilst trapped in a window.
@Fantabaldu @Pitrik
pretty sure its my fault this has a bestiality tag since i made a noise about it and because i like that content back when the updates were coming out played this game since the beginning

@Laziness yep i just hotdogged her booty when she was trapped in the window when i replayed this update

@PokemasterLord

you know i was just trying to make a funny but yeah Lopunny is the best pokemon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Pitrik
here you go

Jessie is the best pokemon trainer

in anycase welcome to the site

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
@Fantabaldu @Pitrik
pretty sure its my fault this has a bestiality tag since i made a noise about it and because i like that content back when the updates were coming out played this game since the beginning

@Laziness yep i just hotdogged her booty when she was trapped in the window when i replayed this update

@PokemasterLord

Jessie is the best pokemon trainer

in anycase welcome to the site
Lopunny and Gardevoir :sneaky:

Apr 16, 2019
@PokemasterLord

You know, the biggest problem with this kind of thing is that you have to change the pokemon's size for it to make sense most of the time. Back on my early days I had this kink about Renamon and Loppuny is kinda close, but she is only 1,2m tall (mega is only 1,3m). Gardevoid on the other hand is 1,6m (mega has same heigh), which isnt that bad but shes kinda skinny. If you search a bit you should find some 4chan post about Vaporeon tho...

greattaste

Dec 9, 2018
When I said "only in a dream" I meant that there is actually a dream scene in the game with the MC and Motoko :); There will be surely real content with her later on.
Thanks, I would like to see more of inori also. But Motoko seems like one you wanna hold onto for good! Lol

Reactions: TheFinder
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes