Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
so whens the next update gonna release?
Do you know that to read back at previous post it's not a disease ???:)
I answered 3 times already in last 3 pages of this thread ...:eek:
I quote the right post with the last Dev's news
I copy what redknight00 wrote at post #4782 , from Irpaheus Patreon account

Some news about the incoming update and your gift! (Since I don't deliver the reward exatly on month, i have added more artwork and variety in these last set, I hope you noticed ^^)

Anyway here you have the roadmap for the next update :
It will have the same amount of content of the previous one, only new stuff, many new events and a lot of reveal about our favorite waifu and their story...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Fantabaldu @Pitrik
after replaying the game up until the current update of where i am now i not entirely sure about this but i think mostly due to the reason this update seemed the longest then the previous updates is because of the dialog i think it had only like 2 and half or 3 in game content

honesty though i think probably theres probably going to be 3 or 2 more updates of this game

i think next update may focus on getting mom to fall for her long lost son towards the end of this update it certainly seemed like that so that means Rachel may come back next episode and as much as i hope for i it want some more story content with Kayane maybe report who we saw near the park :unsure:

either way this game is probably my favorite honey select game based on the story humor scenes animation cameos and models so i cant wait for the next update which is going to be in June bit as much as i wish it i doubt the next update will have as much content as this update :giggle:

i counted 8 scenes or 6 locations the player visited in this update which is alot i provided screen shots of the best moments of those scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
@Fantabaldu @Pitrik
after replaying the game up until the current update of where i am now i not entirely sure about this but i think mostly due to the reason this update seemed the longest then the previous updates is because of the dialog i think it had only like 2 and half or 3 in game content

honesty though i think probably theres probably going to be 3 or 2 more updates of this game

i think next update may focus on getting mom to fall for her long lost son towards the end of this update it certainly seemed like that so that means Rachel may come back next episode and as much as i hope for i it want some more story content with Kayane maybe report who we saw near the park :unsure:

either way this game is probably my favorite honey select game based on the story humor scenes animation cameos and models so i cant wait for the next update which is going to be in June bit as much as i wish it i doubt the next update will have as much content as this update :giggle:
For me next update will be focused more on :
1) Mom : she starts to "fall in love " with MC
2) Inori's dream
3) Kaori's sleeping problems
4) Takamura's dojo
5) MC starts to investigate more on Keiko
6) Rachel's return?

Next update will be very interesting about the story's progress

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
For me next update will be focused more on :
1) Mom : she starts to "fall in love " with MC
2) Inori's dream
3) Kaori's sleeping problems
4) Takamura's dojo
5) MC starts to investigate more on Keiko
6) Rachel's return?

Next update will be very interesting about the story's progress
From the end of the last update: "I hope you guys are ready for a fit girl-focused update! Get ready to pump your iron!"
If that's still being the case, the next update would most likely be focused on Yoko, Nakamura, Haruka, Kaori and probably Jira.

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
@Fantabaldu @Pitrik

i counted 8 scenes or 6 locations the player visited in this update which is alot i provided screen shots of the best moments of those scenes
Regarding that last screenshot, when does that appear ingame?

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Regarding that last screenshot, when does that appear ingame?
@Fantabaldu @Pitrik
that was in your dreams when your mom was eying your hard on while she was reaching out to touch it then the game ended to be continue on the next episode btw do you know what Wmaf means? i think i remember it meant something like white males asian females

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Discord Preview:
@Fantabaldu @Pitrik

i guess i was wrong hopefully im right about atleast one of the key moments being the next episode which i think will be probably mommys turn to shine judging on the preview

because i seriously doubt Shelia can have to much content after this since her quest log is pretty much completed by this point even though theres 4 screen shots of her

but i guess Kayanes turn will have to wait until later as in probably after Kaori content is updated in any case i hope theres atleast 2 in game days for the next update

Reactions: Namco15 and Pitrik

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Uh uh more Sheila :sneaky: My god how much i miss her
@Fantabaldu
i replayed the entire game currently on the part when Motoko kicked Otaku-Kun in the balls so im not really into seeing more of Sheila content when she was in this recent update already not when i can see more of the girls or continue on their story

but ill take what i can get i just hope im wrong about there only being 3 more updates due to its less then 6 months until fall and the new game which is Waifu Wars comes out

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Discord Preview:
@Pitrik @King Monkey Mon

So these previews show the sister that wants to take care about the Mc , maybe for a small incident after a tennis match , with Tomoe ( With a maid custom ??!!!! Fantastic !!!!!) that seems really jealous about all situation.
Could be really a family drama with really interesting developments for the plot.

But more interesting ... Where is Helen ?which place is it ? but more important what is this kind of look for the protagonist ... Something's cooking here ?

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
1- First of all, I wanna say that the previous update was great as always (totally worth the wait). With this, my favorite girls have no changed, although I added a new girl to my top: 1) Sheila, 2) Asuka, 3) Minami, 4) Takamura (I want to wait until her sex scene)

2- I think all the new preview images take place on Sunday, based in the last moment of the previous update with Tomoe, and that day the MC can't go to school, so the events with the fit girls could happen on Monday.

Reactions: Namco15

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1- First of all, I wanna say that the previous update was great as always (totally worth the wait). With this, my favorite girls have no changed, although I added a new girl to my top: 1) Sheila, 2) Asuka, 3) Minami, 4) Takamura (I want to wait until her sex scene)

2- I think all the new preview images take place on Sunday, based in the last moment of the previous update with Tomoe, and that day the MC can't go to school, so the events with the fit girls could happen on Monday.
Sheila in 1 position? I love u (y):)

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Sheila in 1 position? I love u (y):)
@Fantabaldu
Sheila is sexy and a good sister no doubt about that but we have like 8 or 10 scenes with her already i want to see more scenes and story arc with other girls i mean we only just had 1 story progression with Takamaru and that was this recent update

Asuka and Sheila have the most scenes in the game the next one is probably Catherine then Mommy (Tomoe) i want to see more of other girls

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes