Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
@Fantabaldu
Sheila is sexy and a good sister no doubt about that but we have like 8 or 10 scenes with her already i want to see more scenes and story arc with other girls i mean we only just had 1 story progression with Takamaru and that was this recent update

Asuka and Sheila have the most scenes in the game the next one is probably Catherine then Mommy (Tomoe) i want to see more of other girls
i demand more Motoko,please..after athletic girls update,maybe?im quite sad my vote for Motoko never win in ths update..:cry:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
@Fantabaldu
Sheila is sexy and a good sister no doubt about that but we have like 8 or 10 scenes with her already i want to see more scenes and story arc with other girls i mean we only just had 1 story progression with Takamaru and that was this recent update

Asuka and Sheila have the most scenes in the game the next one is probably Catherine then Mommy (Tomoe) i want to see more of other girls
Agree with you ... I personally want to see more scenes with Kaori ( we have only a finger scene while she sleeping) , Inori , Takamura and Keiko/Shirohime or Helen ... i mean sex scenes with our MC not only story dialogues or events

Yes ,Sheila for me is all and lot of her scenes would be wonderful but also other girls are important

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Agree with you ... I personally want to see more scenes with Kaori ( we have only a finger scene while she sleeping) , Inori , Takamura and Keiko/Shirohime or Helen ... i mean sex scenes with our MC not only story dialogues or events

Yes ,Sheila for me is all and lot of her scenes would be wonderful but also other girls are important
More Tomoe, more teacher:love:, more neighbor and more Rachel, more milfs what........:giggle:(y)(milfs:love:)

futanari123

Dec 5, 2017
Not so long ago i started playing this game, i have to say i came for tits and other parts, but stayed for jokes and giggles. I have to say Irphaus knows how to crack a joke or two. Having a blast with this one! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Pitrik and Namco15

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Where is Helen ?which place is it ?
By a guess, she's at the tennis court/s as well, in what it seems to be an outdoor changing area.
She is wearing a sporty outfit, so she either is there as a match for Asuka or more than likely, Asuka is there as a match for Helen's practice.

Asuka doesn't strike me as the sports-girl type, so what I assume happened is:
Sheila and MC went there to play tennis at a public tennis court? but it just so happen that Helen went there as well to her regular practice, with Asuka as support, because who goes alone to play a two player game, at least on an open court, right?
Anyways, shenanigans will happen ensuring Sheila & Asuka's kerfuffle, giving MC some time to talk with Helen, but can't comment more on that, since it all depends on the actual order and importance of those previews.

I do think we're going to get a better glance at what Helen's true personality is, all previous interactions with her have been either from a professional environment or with someone else, this is the first time the MC gets what it seems to be alone time with her. And that look there might just be a regular facial expression amid a conversation, I really don't think something will happen for her to just develop some deep feeling, or that the MC will reveal something of importance to her so soon, but who knows?
This all is assuming these previews form a good chunk of the update of course, but there's no telling these all amount to just a short-ish interaction, like your first visit at the dojo or the conversations at the rooftop for example.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
By a guess, she's at the tennis court/s as well, in what it seems to be an outdoor changing area.
She is wearing a sporty outfit, so she either is there as a match for Asuka or more than likely, Asuka is there as a match for Helen's practice.

Asuka doesn't strike me as the sports-girl type, so what I assume happened is:
Sheila and MC went there to play tennis at a public tennis court? but it just so happen that Helen went there as well to her regular practice, with Asuka as support, because who goes alone to play a two player game, at least on an open court, right?
Anyways, shenanigans will happen ensuring Sheila & Asuka's kerfuffle, giving MC some time to talk with Helen, but can't comment more on that, since it all depends on the actual order and importance of those previews.

I do think we're going to get a better glance at what Helen's true personality is, all previous interactions with her have been either from a professional environment or with someone else, this is the first time the MC gets what it seems to be alone time with her. And that look there might just be a regular facial expression amid a conversation, I really don't think something will happen for her to just develop some deep feeling, or that the MC will reveal something of importance to her so soon, but who knows?
This all is assuming these previews form a good chunk of the update of course, but there's no telling these all amount to just a short-ish interaction, like your first visit at the dojo or the conversations at the rooftop for example.
More like MC will try to gain information from her..by doing so,MC maybe need to use the drug to soften her a bit..or he can use other way,maybe seduce her..the MC quite clever,who knows what he will do

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
More like MC will try to gain information from her..by doing so,MC maybe need to use the drug to soften her a bit..or he can use other way,maybe seduce her..the MC quite clever,who knows what he will do
Well... yes? I'm sure he will try to get some intel given the chance, that doesn't mean he will try something on her thou; now, he's crafty yes, but I doubt he will use the drug on her:
a. because we are out of stock and haven't seen our dealer in quite some time, and I'm sure MC will be savvy if he gets his hands on some of it after the shortage, and
b. because Helen, being not just aware of its existence, but be deeply involved in its production, I'm sure will recognize it's smell, the drug doesn't act that fast for her to not do something about it, and even if she falls for it she'll be on the known afterward, not a risk I will take, to be honest.

But yea, some well-placed words can get you some reaction, but I still don't think he will try something on her, not directly at least.

whats with wrist cutter in the gif?are the girl dumb or really want to die??
Have you never heard of parody before? in Japan, stationery is a somewhat big thing, with products having special cute editions targeted for woman, the gif is most likely a parody, "if you want to kill yourself, do it with one of our specialized knives, available in these cute colors" or something like that.

Jun 20, 2018
Well... yes? I'm sure he will try to get some intel given the chance, that doesn't mean he will try something on her thou; now, he's crafty yes, but I doubt he will use the drug on her:
a. because we are out of stock and haven't seen our dealer in quite some time, and I'm sure MC will be savvy if he gets his hands on some of it after the shortage, and
b. because Helen, being not just aware of its existence, but be deeply involved in its production, I'm sure will recognize it's smell, the drug doesn't act that fast for her to not do something about it, and even if she falls for it she'll be on the known afterward, not a risk I will take, to be honest.

But yea, some well-placed words can get you some reaction, but I still don't think he will try something on her, not directly at least.

Have you never heard of parody before? in Japan, stationery is a somewhat big thing, with products having special cute editions targeted for woman, the gif is most likely a parody, "if you want to kill yourself, do it with one of our specialized knives, available in these cute colors" or something like that.
Never know knives is a trend there..id like to use it myself

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
aprox how % of the game is finished until now ?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes