juanito

Jun 19, 2017
As u can see, the hype isnt as same as before. Months ago lot of peoples rioting for update, unlike now you can see the differences right?
Well I guess hype is somewhat a function of time (since the last update). Look at Overwhored; if it was currently in development the thread would probably have 100+ pages but since it was finished a long time ago it only has 4.
I'm sure that after next update many people will clamor for an update for ages to come.
nah,harem all the way..choose one girl is so boring and cliche..
Hey I like harem as much as anyone; and also there's so many girls in this game that choosing one girl would either disproportionately sap development resources or leave many girls untouched and many people disappointed. Nonetheless, categorically rejecting vanilla relationships seems a step top far for me since there are plenty of games and books in which they have brought me great enjoyment; there are games/books, say Way of Choices (one of the best webnovels I've read), in which I strongly prefer one girl (like Luna, which rhymes with Yuna, from ) and sometimes rejecting the others can be fun :p. So it might be cliche (after all monogamy is pretty much canon irl) but it can also be fun and emotionally fulfilling (I admit something similar could be said about harems).

In WA's case... well I think it'd be too much to hope for an ending in which I choose Yuna, but then again... I'd also want an ending with Keiko, and Tomoe and Rachel and Shirohime (!) and Sheila and... so I'm quite happy with a harem end since I like most of the girls. And since you "want all of them", I can only agree with the sentiment.

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
King Monkey Mon Pitrik \m/ Mormont juanito Nuke.Z JJsworld

So another " Best Waifu War " Broke up !!!! :) :love: Hipe is really hig for next soon release !!! ( Just for fun , nothing so serious )
But i must underline which are the best ...

Kayane , the Body
View attachment 329888

Isabela and Asuka ; The Pirate's Queen and her Boatswain
View attachment 329889

The Shirohime Power
View attachment 329891
Mormont

no Takamaru for best fit babe or no Red heads like Catherine Unfriended :mad:

Kidding :p

but yeah i cant understand how people can like Shirohime as a waifu to me shes just going to be sexual slave for my harem and mostly service me and Kayane :devilish:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
King Monkey Mon Pitrik \m/ Mormont juanito Nuke.Z JJsworld

So another " Best Waifu War " has broken out !!!! :) :love: Hype is really high for next soon release !!! ( Just for fun , nothing so serious )
But i must underline which are the best ...

Kayane , the Body
View attachment 329888

Isabela and Asuka ; The Pirate's Queen and her Boatswain
View attachment 329889

The Shirohime Power
View attachment 329891
Shirohime and Isabella have just entered my personal harem.:cool:

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes