• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Hosea huh?if that was me,i will divorce her and marry other girl..i dont want to end up murdering the wife and the other guys..there is no such thing like a slut stay loyal to one man,slut always slut..imagine Hosea see her own wife get gangbang in their own house make me want to vomit,and the 2 bastard child?LoL,i will teach them to hate their own mother..Hosea is a strong willed person to try changing a slut..:rolleyes:
yeah... maybe because he knew he was representing God's relationship with Israel? Well I mean... his strong will might be why he was chosen :unsure:
And he possibly may have wanted to vomit as well since the situation (probably, I haven't read it in ages) is portrayed in a bad light, not as something to like/enjoy.

As for me, I would also want to enter guns blazing :mad: (not a double entendré, I mean literal guns or armed as is appropriate for the setting).
The pink haired, dark skinned, tattoo's everywhere yakuza girl, aka best girl in the game.
Oh, heh… I would say that's a funny way to describe Yuna but I wouldn't want for her to be a slut :p
PS: I just discovered the … on my mac (option/alt + .)

Reactions: Genji

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
yeah... maybe because he knew he was representing God's relationship with Israel? Well I mean... his strong will might be why he was chosen :unsure:
And he possibly may have wanted to vomit as well since the situation (probably, I haven't read it in ages) is portrayed in a bad light, not as something to like/enjoy.

As for me, I would also want to enter guns blazing :mad: (not a double entendré, I mean literal guns or armed as is appropriate for the setting).

Oh, heh… I would say that's a funny way to describe Yuna but I wouldn't want for her to be a slut :p
PS: I just discovered the … on my mac (option/alt + .)
Did you just call Kayane a slut? :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I suppose someone just started a waifu war. :sneaky:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017

EDIT: I also don't know enough about figthing/WWE to answer (the gif's funny tho); but' I'll answer if it's what it takes to defend Yuna:p :EDIT
heh sorry; I was just referencing this:
I am still upset that we somehow still haven't gotten to fuck the biggest slut in the game... and i really like that slut too...
and this:
The pink haired, dark skinned, tattoo's everywhere yakuza girl, aka best girl in the game.
But isn't she a virgin?:
[…] anyway,atleast in this game,Kayane still a virgin and still have a moral:pvote for Kayane and Motoko!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlub

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
yup,she doesnt want to look that easy to MC,so MC need to do something for her first,she never interested with Kenichi,it just a spy work

Last edited:
Reactions: juanito

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
Nope. July

discord:

Yes I'm late on schedule and i was still adding stuff so it will not come "faster", like I said already, it's a long time to wait but it will worth it. You don't have to worry, I'm not quiting, i'm still working on the game everyday... Sure at different pacing since I just can't comes with instant awesome event and dialogue all the times. Creative works takes a lot of times, you guys have to remember that there is no grinding/repeat feature in Waifu academy, everything is new, everything is thinked so it fit smoothly in the story and to each characters.

also:

I started to work on the update fully upon April 14, People decided on Patreon that they rather want me to add as mucontent as I can. So I've added and still add lot more... It was supposed to be a 2 month update but it's now a 3 month update.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Still adding stuff :D wow this update is going to be huge I'm now more hyped than ever for this.

Scott Hall sold the hell out of that stunner :LOL:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Still adding stuff :D wow this update is going to be huge I'm now more hyped than ever for this.

Scott Hall sold the hell out of that stunner :LOL:
Fantabaldu Idkanythingsmarter Mormont

even if it takes until August i wont mind i mean ive replayed the game a week after the recent release to catch up with the story and it took me around 2 weeks to catch up with the recent release

Ilan the second

Kayane is my favorite girl but imo best girlfriend material in this game would be Motoko a better version of the main characters mom (when she reaches her age) due to caring about other people and the main character actually is shown to feel sorry for her situation

the only other one he feels sorry for but not as much is Takamaru what i mean by that he is still going to use her for the creepy agent for the gym thing despite knowing about her backstory

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
even if it takes until August i wont mind i mean ive replayed the game a week after the recent release to catch up with the story and it took me around 2 weeks to catch up with the recent release
Better to have more content at a later date than something rushed (y)Yeah I was thinking about doing another playthrough as well as most games I play seem to be all waiting for updates at the same time :LOL: :(

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes