zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Like my friend Pitrik wrote , just wait with patience , actually one day more ore one less for the update it's not so important, but observing that Irphaeus it's more active here in the thread , usually this it'a symptom the he is really close to finish this massive release , maybe ( i hope ) for the first august Days ...
So that's really a good thing like you are making to post so nice pictures , to remember all the beautiful Waifu of the game ...
So let me partecipate to this nice sharing !!!!

Elisabeth , dedicated to my friend King Monkey Mon
View attachment 348670
Sheila , dedicated to my friend Pitrik
View attachment 348673

And Kayane for all Waifu Friends of this thread !!!!!
View attachment 348676
Some Mokoto Please :D

Reactions: Namco15

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
It won't be out for this month, I still have much work to do on the 4th day of the update, the whole beta testing to do and sounds/music to add.

It's a massive update with every event filled with new content... I also took some days off to enjoy the sun before turning transparent.
Thanks for the heads-up mate. Love your work. Can't wait to continue the story and see whats new.

Aug 17, 2018
Don't complain. Four months is hardly that long for games to be updated.

Be annoyed, sure, but don't say it's abandoned or some shit.
I hope you realize that 4 months is a long ass time for a game update. That's 1/3 of the whole year. But i do agree that it's definitely not abandoned. Just hope it doesn't turn into an Milfy City situation.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I hope you realize that 4 months is a long ass time for a game update. That's 1/3 of the whole year. But i do agree that it's definitely not abandoned. Just hope it doesn't turn into an Milfy City situation.
Is four months a long time when it's been updated regularly and there are other things updated regularly? Sure.

But when I compare it to other things I've been a patreon for and have waited a year for any news, let alone a status update at that, I'm willing to give Irph a break, especially since they've been consistent until now.

Jinro92

Jan 16, 2018
hey guys and girls, i have a quick question
is it possible, to get the scene replay again?
by gallery are only pic´s and no replays function and that mod, what is on the start site, dont work :/
i become a error message when i try to download it on he´s site

Thejdwihtirod74838

Mar 5, 2019
by gallery are only pic´s and no replays function and that mod, what is on the start site, dont work :/
I just make a save for each scene.

Reactions: TheDevian

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I suggest you to install the Mod by Lain that you find in the Opening Post; it will open for you the Galley and you can replay all the scenes for all girls , when you want

Jinro92

Jan 16, 2018
and now i get this xD im unlucky xD

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 266, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 270, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "game/a_Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 52, in execute
File "game/a_Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 58, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'lain/support_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 266, in script
python:
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 270, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\game.py", line 337, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in <module>
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 592, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/a_Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 58, in execute
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 927, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 921, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'lain/support_%s.png').

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
version 0.6.4a

Jul 7, 2019
So is any new pictures about the day 4?
I think in the next edition Sheila , Maki will have new scenes.What about others waifu?

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
3 months going on 4 is a long delay. I really like the Game/VN but seriously? WTF?

HOPEFULLY. it will be worth the wait.
I'm a little disappointed in the Dev.

Reactions: warrug25

total

Jun 17, 2017
I think it's clear that this is going to be the standard update schedule for waifu academy, at least while his team is the size it is. You might as well get used to it already.

For the record I personally prefer larger updates, even if they take longer. I find story focused monthly releases with 20 min of content to be underwhelming, because they end just as I'm getting into them, and you just can't reach the same level of immersion.

Aug 17, 2018
Is four months a long time when it's been updated regularly and there are other things updated regularly? Sure.

But when I compare it to other things I've been a patreon for and have waited a year for any news, let alone a status update at that, I'm willing to give Irph a break, especially since they've been consistent until now.
I also agree with you that with other games available that people can afford to wait. Also that Irph might need a break cause don't we all? But again let me emphasis the 4 month period in a better way.

4 months = 1/3 year
4 months = 17 weeks (give/take)
4 months = 119 days
4 months = 2856 hours
4 months = 1.0282e+7 seconds or 12082000 seconds
4 months = 1..0282e+10 ms or 12082000000 milliseconds (jeeez we get it man)
4 months = a loving relationship sometimes for crying out loud

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes