zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
I'm just hoping that the new content pushes us closer to the end of the story. Or at the very least, further corrupting Tomoe and Inori.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
It won't be out for this month, I still have much work to do on the 4th day of the update, the whole beta testing to do and sounds/music to add.

It's a massive update with every event filled with new content... I also took some days off to enjoy the sun before turning transparent.
Good and bad news. Bad since we got to wait but good because I can stop checking Latest Updates for half a month and clear my mind somewhat, enjoy the summer (and the sun like you), go out and stuff :p Previously, every time I came to check whether WA had been updated I was moved to download many other games that had also been updated :ROFLMAO:

Also, let me say that I hope to see more of Yuna soon, if not in this update then the next one ^^ (should I ask for this so much that it is reminiscent of Cato's famous "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam"?)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Don't you mean August?
Just like i said before..i have so much work to do in August,and my life aswell..thats why i said i dont have time playing game next month...maybe i will come back and play the game in September..(sigh)atleast,i have time this month to play game and dating..

Reactions: Namco15

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
No clue where this is from but here you go

Having to wait for the end of the game to get this is a fucking crime

Also, anything new about the game?
Maybe not that setting but with luck ,one of them will spoon-feed us before the main dish and/or the endgame.

- Also according to the Author ,patreon users and black magic rituals ,next update is gonna have more than expected to enjoy, for that reason and others things,the update was delayed until further notice.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Good and bad news. Bad since we got to wait but good because I can stop checking Latest Updates for half a month and clear my mind somewhat, enjoy the summer (and the sun like you), go out and stuff :p Previously, every time I came to check whether WA had been updated I was moved to download many other games that had also been updated :ROFLMAO:

Also, let me say that I hope to see more of Yuna soon, if not in this update then the next one ^^ (should I ask for this so much that it is reminiscent of Cato's famous "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam"?)
Fantabaldu Mormont TheDevian Idkanythingsmarter

ill give you this picture in the meantime :p

screenshot0031.png

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Like my friend Pitrik wrote , just wait with patience , actually one day more ore one less for the update it's not so important, but observing that Irphaeus it's more active here in the thread , usually this it'a symptom the he is really close to finish this massive release , maybe ( i hope ) for the first august Days ...
So that's really a good thing like you are making to post so nice pictures , to remember all the beautiful Waifu of the game ...
So let me partecipate to this nice sharing !!!!

Elisabeth , dedicated to my friend King Monkey Mon
Sheila , dedicated to my friend Pitrik

And Kayane for all Waifu Friends of this thread !!!!!

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes