juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Can you make my an professional over night?

Hello guys,

Waifu Hunter(not Waifu Wars) is in post-production, story and characters are still being created... So no it won't comes in 6 months.
Waifu Academy content has been increased by like 10 times! after Patreons request, new idea, new event, new feature etc that weren't planned at the begining.
Fortunatly I'm managing(not without difficulty) to add all those new things all along the story in a decent pacing to increase the overall quality of the game.

Waifu Academy evolved a lot, and my goal was always to provide a better update than the previous one released, to keep you guys hyped and satisfied after a wait.

About waifu "distribution scene"...
-Sheila have 2 more scene in that update, and she will have some more again, but more sparse... Still she's our first Waifu and we can't "avoid" her.
-Motoko is a endgame and ROUTE only Waifu, she's part of an ending and will only be fully unlockable depending of your karma point... Same thing goes for Kayane, and Shirohime.
-Inori arc already kicking, but also Takamura, Helen and Yoko are going to star the 2 next incoming update!
-Nanali, Kaori, Haruka and other "secret" Waifu stories will kick only when I'm done with Inori & Yoko arc.

I won't give you more info because it would spoil the game too much imo, but at least you have an idea.

The incoming update is in work since almost 3 month, It's big... but i'm also working slower than before because of several things.(quality writting takes times.) Please remember that i'm creating new stuff and stories for each update, almost nothing is reused, there is no grinding mechanics in this game, all the content is new and it takes time to come up with something fresh and interesting that don't waste user time.

Please be patient, and thanks for enjoying my work!
Will there be more content with Yuna in the future?

Player44

Dec 16, 2017
Overall a very good game. I wish there was a way to skip the mom incest, and the first bit of writing was weak, but the two thirds were excellent.

Reactions: smnb

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I agree with the dude, want to fuck your step mom? go for it bro. want to fuck your mother that literally gave birth to you? I know the name of a good psychologist.
On a note unrelated to that. any news on the update?
Just scroll up few posts and you will find the Dev answer , with all news for the update

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I agree with the dude, want to fuck your step mom? go for it bro. want to fuck your mother that literally gave birth to you? I know the name of a good psychologist.
Says the guy with 2 incest games as sigs...

Look, I don't want to have sex with MY mother, I want to bang his! I am just using his dick to do it. :devilish:

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
It ain't that deep bro. I don't want my penis anywhere near my mother or my sister, doesn't mean I can't get off to two other people doing it.

Also, no, we're still looking at sometime this month.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
It ain't that deep bro. I don't want my penis anywhere near my mother or my sister, doesn't mean I can't get off to two other people doing it.

Also, no, we're still looking at sometime this month.
I recall a game on this site which used maid instead of landlady. That was pretty exciting and readable until the 'aunt' was introduced. She was the one we called landlady. :rolleyes: It'd honestly be much better to just call them by name. Of course this was 'fixed' with the patch but I wish games were as readable/playable without needing to patch them. It gets quite weird: oh no, you are my best friend or my childhood friend; we can't even think about dating/whatever.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes