Jan 28, 2018
Hello guys,

Waifu Hunter(not Waifu Wars) is in post-production, story and characters are still being created... So no it won't comes in 6 months.
Waifu Academy content has been increased by like 10 times! after Patreons request, new idea, new event, new feature etc that weren't planned at the begining.
Fortunatly I'm managing(not without difficulty) to add all those new things all along the story in a decent pacing to increase the overall quality of the game.

Waifu Academy evolved a lot, and my goal was always to provide a better update than the previous one released, to keep you guys hyped and satisfied after a wait.

About waifu "distribution scene"...
-Sheila have 2 more scene in that update, and she will have some more again, but more sparse... Still she's our first Waifu and we can't "avoid" her.
-Motoko is a endgame and ROUTE only Waifu, she's part of an ending and will only be fully unlockable depending of your karma point... Same thing goes for Kayane, and Shirohime.
-Inori arc already kicking, but also Takamura, Helen and Yoko are going to star the 2 next incoming update!
-Nanali, Kaori, Haruka and other "secret" Waifu stories will kick only when I'm done with Inori & Yoko arc.

I won't give you more info because it would spoil the game too much imo, but at least you have an idea.

The incoming update is in work since almost 3 month, It's big... but i'm also working slower than before because of several things.(quality writting takes times.) Please remember that i'm creating new stuff and stories for each update, almost nothing is reused, there is no grinding mechanics in this game, all the content is new and it takes time to come up with something fresh and interesting that don't waste user time.

Please be patient, and thanks for enjoying my work!
Great news! Also, here's hoping for some kind of possible harem ending at the end (maybe available after playing through the other routes or something)! :ROFLMAO::D

Jul 7, 2019
I really hope the update will be fast ,because i really love this game.And i have wait it for lots of days.i have a dream for this game when i seelp,In my dream i become the man:)

• Wow
Reactions: Namco15

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
Well my comrades in arms, I am going to make this attempt of walkthrough for everybody who wants to get the "Harem ending" based on the last words of the creator and my own assumptions.

First we already know that at the end of the game we will get any of the 3 possible endings depending of the amount of Karma that we have accumulated through our journey. Thanks to the last post, we know that each one of these 3 endings have one specific girl that only can be fully unlockable in its respective end: Motoko, Kayane and Shirohime:

-Motoko is a endgame and ROUTE only Waifu, she's part of an ending and will only be fully unlockable depending of your karma point... Same thing goes for Kayane, and Shirohime.

If we make a parallel between the 3 ending routes and the 3 ending girls with their respective personalities, then we can assume that Motoko will be in the "High Karma route", Kayane in the "Mixed Karma route", and finally Shirohime in the "Low Karma route".

Depending of your number of point the Third act will be different.
-Lot of Karma = 'lover/nice' route.
-Mixed amount = 'opportunist/neutral' route
-Low karma = 'vengeful/evil' route
Now the only thing left is, ¿which of the three is the harem ending?. Well...

Lover route will not end in an harem, if you want an harem you rather go for the Opportunist route.
There you have it. I hope this can help you on obtain the end that you want, and of course the waifu that you wish.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
There you have it. I hope this can help you on obtain the end that you want, and of course the waifu that you wish.
Does that mean that in the lover route you may pick your favourite waifu and get an ending with her?
That would mean the lover route is not a single route but a collection of different routes one for each (possible) waifu.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I think the alternative endings should be added once he is done, or he risks winging it, create the main frame of the game and then sandwich the rest, gotta wonder, is the goal one and the means to achieving it what changes?

Reactions: Benoq

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
its better if all of the route have harem ending..since,i always pick opportunities to avoid miss scene,maybe i will end up in mixed route...sorry Motoko,just like i said before..you maybe my main waifu,but you need to share with the rest,but one thing for sure,i will always focus more on you..

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Will my save be carry over the next update or will I have to redo all events from the beginning?
In last version previous saves worked perfectly , so i think there will be not problem too with this new release to start from the saves. And in every case from what Irphaeus wrote some post ago for next update , i don't think that will be introduced immediately the other 2 routes based on low and high karma , so there will no need actually to restart the game from the begin

Mar 21, 2019
Aite

Honestly with what you have said I have lost a lot of interest on the game knowing that you dont plan on doing anything with the best girls until the end of the game.
Equally honestly: while I am saddened that some (most) of my faves won't get much attention until the end, I am happy that he takes this route. Get the core done, then kit it out. I'd rather treat this like DLC: Give me a decent base game, then make it great with DLC. Also it keeps us engaged until his next project gets going. Not the kind of unmitigated shitshow that t4bbo is treating us to right now, for example. Good going, well thought out. Carry on.

Jul 7, 2019
In last version previous saves worked perfectly , so i think there will be not problem too with this new release to start from the saves. And in every case from what Irphaeus wrote some post ago for next update , i don't think that will be introduced immediately the other 2 routes based on low and high karma , so there will no need actually to restart the game from the begin
Do you have any news about the release of the new version? How long will it take to update the game?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Do you have any news about the release of the new version? How long will it take to update the game?
Below the last post by Irphaeus with all news about next update
Hello guys,

Waifu Hunter(not Waifu Wars) is in post-production, story and characters are still being created... So no it won't comes in 6 months.
Waifu Academy content has been increased by like 10 times! after Patreons request, new idea, new event, new feature etc that weren't planned at the begining.
Fortunatly I'm managing(not without difficulty) to add all those new things all along the story in a decent pacing to increase the overall quality of the game.

Waifu Academy evolved a lot, and my goal was always to provide a better update than the previous one released, to keep you guys hyped and satisfied after a wait.

About waifu "distribution scene"...
-Sheila have 2 more scene in that update, and she will have some more again, but more sparse... Still she's our first Waifu and we can't "avoid" her.
-Inori arc already kicking, but also Takamura, Helen and Yoko are going to star the 2 next incoming update!
-Nanali, Kaori, Haruka and other "secret" Waifu stories will kick only when I'm done with Inori & Yoko arc.

I won't give you more info because it would spoil the game too much imo, but at least you have an idea.

The incoming update is in work since almost 3 month, It's big... but i'm also working slower than before because of several things.(quality writting takes times.) Please remember that i'm creating new stuff and stories for each update, almost nothing is reused, there is no grinding mechanics in this game, all the content is new and it takes time to come up with something fresh and interesting that don't waste user time.

Please be patient, and thanks for enjoying my work!

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes