Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I Agree with both thoughts ; in the game there are actually a so big number of character that lack of contents ; i really hope that in next release Irphaeus will insert in his updates more contents on some " side " character ... Especially if it have to be added the Karma route , for the bad path it's actually missing a lot of content to make this route .
We will see in this update ( i think it's really close ) and we will be able to understand better which are the intentions of the Developer...
In the last update there finally Keiko content..............so anything can happen, but most of the girls who appeared at the beginning of the game should at least have a sequence instead of hammering out the same characters systematically.
And maybe Rachel will be back.:cool:

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Mormont TheDevian Idkanythingsmarter Fantabaldu

yeah it would be nice cut down on the Shelia content and give other girls chance to shine but judging on the preview pictures there will be 5 or more scenes of Shelia even if shes one of my top 5 girls

i thought the story was close to wrapping up so it would make sense to stop giving Shelia more content then characters like Motoko who rarely has any content and her story arc is far being over

liking a character is nice and all but giving a character with one of most scenes more content is kinda dumb if the story is wrapping up by the end of this year (according to when Waifu Wars is coming out)

but maybe im being unfair and just care way to much about the story and not as much as the sexual content

what ever the case i hope this will be last time Shelia gets a boost of content because with this update she overshot Asuka in terms of content by a long shot and Asuka has a total of 10 minimum scenes in the game
Am I missing something? Did Irphaeous actually say Waifu Academy would end with Waifu Wars release? Just to me it feels like the only way it could wrap up by end of the year, (unless development goes into warp speed) is either by being extremely rushed and/or cutting a tonne of potential out of it.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Am I missing something? Did Irphaeous actually say Waifu Academy would end with Waifu Wars release? Just to me it feels like the only way it could wrap up by end of the year, (unless development goes into warp speed) is either by being extremely rushed and/or cutting a tonne of potential out of it.
Mormont Fantabaldu TheDevian

your right it wouldnt be realistic and no he didnt say that Waifu Academy would end when Waifu Wars release i honesty was just guessing after all when you developer 2 games at time especially when one of those games takes around 3-5 months to get updates out nowadays

it tends to split the fanbase causing more problems so hopefully Waifu Wars will be released after Waifu Academy is completed or atleast the main Karma route is completed

honesty even though i know the updated will most likely be released this month or early next month im still kinda anxious for the release

frankly where the story is at im honesty quite annoyed that Shelia by the time the update comes out she will have around 15-20 scenes of her in the game which is stupid like really stupid when other characters barely has content

honesty who cares if someone likes a certain character alot they are fictional the story is what is important not the sex scenes

Last edited:

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Hello guys,

Waifu Hunter(not Waifu Wars) is in post-production, story and characters are still being created... So no it won't comes in 6 months.
Waifu Academy content has been increased by like 10 times! after Patreons request, new idea, new event, new feature etc that weren't planned at the begining.
Fortunatly I'm managing(not without difficulty) to add all those new things all along the story in a decent pacing to increase the overall quality of the game.

Waifu Academy evolved a lot, and my goal was always to provide a better update than the previous one released, to keep you guys hyped and satisfied after a wait.

About waifu "distribution scene"...
-Sheila have 2 more scene in that update, and she will have some more again, but more sparse... Still she's our first Waifu and we can't "avoid" her.
-Motoko is a endgame and ROUTE only Waifu, she's part of an ending and will only be fully unlockable depending of your karma point... Same thing goes for Kayane, and Shirohime.
-Inori arc already kicking, but also Takamura, Helen and Yoko are going to star the 2 next incoming update!
-Nanali, Kaori, Haruka and other "secret" Waifu stories will kick only when I'm done with Inori & Yoko arc.

I won't give you more info because it would spoil the game too much imo, but at least you have an idea.

The incoming update is in work since almost 3 month, It's big... but i'm also working slower than before because of several things.(quality writting takes times.) Please remember that i'm creating new stuff and stories for each update, almost nothing is reused, there is no grinding mechanics in this game, all the content is new and it takes time to come up with something fresh and interesting that don't waste user time.

Please be patient, and thanks for enjoying my work!

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1) Yeeees Sheila's scenes and I like the phrase " Still she's our first Waifu and we can't "avoid" her " :love:
2) I will have to play again for each route and I like it
3) Take your time and continue with your wonderful job ;)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hello guys,

Waifu Hunter(not Waifu Wars) is in post-production, story and characters are still being created... So no it won't comes in 6 months.
Waifu Academy content has been increased by like 10 times! after Patreons request, new idea, new event, new feature etc that weren't planned at the begining.
Fortunatly I'm managing(not without difficulty) to add all those new things all along the story in a decent pacing to increase the overall quality of the game.

Waifu Academy evolved a lot, and my goal was always to provide a better update than the previous one released, to keep you guys hyped and satisfied after a wait.

-Sheila have 2 more scene in that update, and she will have some more again, but more sparse... Still she's our first Waifu and we can't "avoid" her.
-Motoko is a endgame and ROUTE only Waifu, she's part of an ending and will only be fully unlockable depending of your karma point... Same thing goes for Kayane, and Shirohime.
-Inori arc already kicking, but also Takamura, Helen and Yoko are going to star the 2 next incoming update!
-Nanali, Kaori, Haruka and other "secret" Waifu stories will kick only when I'm done with Inori & Yoko arc.

I won't give you more info because it would spoil the game too much imo, but at least you have an idea.

The incoming update is in work since almost 3 month, It's big... but i'm also working slower than before because of several things.(quality writting takes times.) Please remember that i'm creating new stuff and stories for each update, almost nothing is reused, there is no grinding mechanics in this game, all the content is new and it takes time to come up with something fresh and interesting that don't waste user time.

Mormont TheDevian Fantabaldu

wow thats um interesting that Shirohime is a waifu for a route im guessing that means shes on that bad karma route waifu

im guessing that Motoko is the good karma route and Kayane is the opportunist route

a week after the last update i replayed the whole game and yeah out of the other honey select games i consider it the best one due the humor scenes animations story and characters

im glad you helped cleared up the worries i was hearing about about the new game in production the only reason why i thought it was like that was due to the ads on the t.v either in current update or the previous update saying something about it coming out this year

Pitrik \m/

now i dont mind it as much that Shelia is getting alot of content then other girls :giggle:

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Does someone know more about the other game, Waifu Hunter ? So Waifu Academy will be completed before its released or ? Thx

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Does someone know more about the other game, Waifu Hunter ? So Waifu Academy will be completed before its released or ? Thx
You can find a still rather accurate description of what is planed for Waifu Hunter on my Patreon Homepage.

-30% of Waifu Hunter characters original story is written,
-15% of them are actually created with a 3D model and outfit.
-The lore of the game with the main character is fully written and also the First Chapter(Intro).
-Nothing is coded or rendered though.
-The game first release will be in a year, not before.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
hmm,waifu only route eh?that mean i will kill shirohime and take over all company with the girls all belong to mc..He become rich as fuck and control the school,with all the girls pregnant..(drooling)oh yeah,i forgot...Motoko will be mc main waifu,so when the girls or the boys try to make the thing she hate,get ready to get a punch or kick from Mama Motoko:ROFLMAO:

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
You can find a still rather accurate description of what is planed for Waifu Hunter on my Patreon Homepage.

-30% of Waifu Hunter characters original story is written,
-15% of them are actually created with a 3D model and outfit.
-The lore of the game with the main character is fully written and also the First Chapter(Intro).
-Nothing is coded or rendered though.
-The game first release will be in a year, not before.
your game is actually looking great:love: except that the protagonist looks like Thomas Ferris(i hope i remember that douche's name write) from Waifu Academy and i everytime i see that face i want to punch it.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Does karma actually matter with the current version of the game? I am trying to be a good boy. Just asking too see if I missed a lot and need to replay it now.

Great game, looking forward to the fit update. Takamura best girl.

Jul 29, 2017
Hello guys,

So are you saying that Motoko and Kayane will not receive much content until the big climax? Or that their stuff will be plot heavy without the kind of "Minami with dog ears wakes you with a blowjob" lewdness that isn't super story essential? Because it seems like the battle with Kenichi is approaching and Kayane promised some wonderful rewards for our fearless MC. It seems like it would be a missed opportunity if part of you crushing his weird disciplinary commitie coup didn't involve taking his girl.

Motoko obviously seems like the star of the pure hero route with a romantic ending so keeping her lewdness to weird Shinji dreams makes total sense and Shirohime has had 2 lines of dialogue and is either the big bad or a major red herring so fucking her is definitely endgame stuff but please please please Kayane is best girl tell me she will be everywhere

TL;DR IM DOING THE KAYANE ROUTE FOR THE PLOT

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
-Sheila
-Inori
Aite

Honestly with what you have said I have lost a lot of interest on the game knowing that you dont plan on doing anything with the best girls until the end of the game.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes