JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Pregnancy like Summertime saga?i will think it stupid,since Darkcookie put pregnancy in his game,,it become trash and really unplayable..im not against pregnancy,im just hoping Irphaeus make the girls pregnant at the end of the game.
Idk, Sisterly lust has pregnancy, and now everyone wants updates like crazy...

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Pregnancy like Summertime saga?i will think it stupid,since Darkcookie put pregnancy in his game,,it become trash and really unplayable..im not against pregnancy,im just hoping Irphaeus make the girls pregnant at the end of the game.
The thing is this game isn't designed like Summertime Saga. It's linear like Sisterly Lust instead of a sandbox, so it's still streamlined.

Reactions: JJsworld

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
If he ever parted his virginity with a prostitute,it will be a shame,but i hope he never tell that story to Sheila..if i was Sheila,i didnt jealous,i will just feel like my step brother is an idiot give up his virginity to a prostitute..it feel not special at all:ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't go so far as to call him an idiot for giving his virginity to the prostitute. Remember, the MC lived a shitty life and she was one of the only people that genuinely cared about him. Dad was a mind broken mess and Grandma cared more about her vegetable baby rather than her growing grandson. The onee-san type character that cared for him might be one of the sole reason's the MC doesn't treat his waifus like shit, even if she had to sell her body to get by.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
and who said that she was a prostitute resemble the scene in this VN Japan, where prostitution a fairly liberal attitude.
I wouldn't go so far as to call him an idiot for giving his virginity to the prostitute. Remember, the MC lived a shitty life and she was one of the only people that genuinely cared about him. Dad was a mind broken mess and Grandma cared more about her vegetable baby rather than her growing grandson. The onee-san type character that cared for him might be one of the sole reason's the MC doesn't treat his waifus like shit, even if she had to sell her body to get by.
Hmm,i forgot that women take care of him..maybe he can explain his life story to Sheila..They already close though..

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Mormont Idkanythingsmarter TheDevian Fantabaldu Genji

i know the main character probably has STDS after losing his v-card

but still i cant help but feel jealous if the main character truly lost his v-card at that moment due to he looks around 13-16 years old since currently the main character is 17-19 years old

and he lost it 2 a milf no less a early to mid 20s year old based on the size of those melons still wondering if we will ever see Roxy again or if shes probably dead due to lifestyle choices

screenshot0015.png

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Mormont Idkanythingsmarter TheDevian Fantabaldu Genji

i know the main character probably has STDS after losing his v-card

but still i cant help but feel jealous if the main character truly lost his v-card at that moment due to he looks around 13-16 years old since currently the main character is 17-19 years old

and he lost it 2 a milf no less a early to mid 20s year old based on the size of those melons still wondering if we will ever see Roxy again or if shes probably dead due to lifestyle choices

View attachment 340820
hmm,she look 30s though

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
First two previews are quite obvious ans seems connected between them , with Tomoe that finally try the maid dress , that was sent her from his actual husband. It's pretty evident that to see a so sexy Mom will provoke a jealousy scene in Sheila.
It take shape so a possible path Sub/Som with the mother , with Sheila that could become a really yandere , romantically obsessed with the protagonist to the point of using violent means to get them in their arms.
The third picture it's pretty interesting ; for sure it will be a flashback of the protagonist , at the age of 12-13 years like have already written by vmaks and after by my friend King Monkey Mon ; the woman close to him brings to mind that he can be really a prostitute of course for how she is dressed , like the sexy garters and the breast and a tattoo in evidence. But the actual position of the legs and the fact they are speaking ( nobody meet a prostitute speaking with her so in the couch in a yoga position ) , make me thinking that somebody other call her to meet the Boy , but actually he's not convinced at all to lost her virginity with her . Or he is not convinced or he is afraid ( like it's normal to be when at 13 you could make your first sexual act with another person).
My opinion that in that specific episode will not happen nothing sexual and the flashback will tell usthat his first choice, it was not to lose his virginity with a prostitute ....
Mine it's not a judgement , this is a common practice in Japan to lose the virginity with a prostitute and in every case i would find nothing bad in a similar choice ; it's only my possible theory for this meeting

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes