Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Guys. I'ma step a couple steps back from this one. Love the game and hurts that i have to. But lately game i've been looking to play have been dying.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
So. .why the bestiality tag? Doesn't appear to be any in this game.
Time to dust off an old but very useful post

At some point, someone will take it upon themselves to post a FAQ on every single page of this thread, so no one has to search or look for the answers to the big questions. Hm, I suppose I'll start it, then.

FAQ for Waifu Academy

Q: WHAT IS THE BESTIALITY TAG ALL ABOUT?

A: There is a scene where a dog licks a girl's vagina, and she thinks it fucks her if you make a certain choice. Most agree that doesn't really count, but there you are.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
it seems the developer wants to show us how Kutaragi parted with his virginity, and Sheila is jealous.And the picture in the center looks like about the fact that the protagonist's mother when she was younger no stranger to dirty pictures

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
it seems the developer wants to show us how Kutaragi parted with his virginity, and Sheila is jealous.And the picture in the center looks like about the fact that the protagonist's mother when she was younger no stranger to dirty pictures
If he ever parted his virginity with a prostitute,it will be a shame,but i hope he never tell that story to Sheila..if i was Sheila,i didnt jealous,i will just feel like my step brother is an idiot give up his virginity to a prostitute..it feel not special at all:ROFLMAO:

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Yes, I want the pregnancy in the game I hope to be voting on this issue as the Summer Saga or Milf City

Reactions: Namco15

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
and who said that she was a prostitute resemble the scene in this VN Japan, where prostitution a fairly liberal attitude.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
If he ever parted his virginity with a prostitute,it will be a shame,but i hope he never tell that story to Sheila..if i was Sheila,i didnt jealous,i will just feel like my step brother is an idiot give up his virginity to a prostitute..it feel not special at all:ROFLMAO:
and who said that she was a prostitute resemble the scene in this VN Japan, where prostitution a fairly liberal attitude.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
I dont get the pregnancy stuff. Very unappealing to me. They're basically fat and stretched and somethign else, but i'll keep that out of it.
To each his own Developer as on your channel mentioned on this version of events

Reactions: JJsworld

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I dont get the pregnancy stuff. Very unappealing to me.
It depends. If it's in some romantic VN for "happily ever after" ending, it's fine. But if MC in this game knocks up whole school, as some would like, ... although maybe his comments when he finds out could be worth it. :D

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes