ezioaudiotore

Oct 26, 2018
Those are not the files you should be messing whith, those form part of the engine itself and have nothing to do with the game per se.
If you really want to:
  • Get a program called UnRen, is here in the forums somewhere.
  • Put it in the game's folder where the WaifuAcademy.exe is and run the program.
  • Select option 2 and wait, the program will make a new file inside a folder called game.
  • You can close the program now, launch the game, and wait for it to start.
  • Once it does, you should find a whole bunch of new files inside the game folder.
  • You will find both, *.rpy and *.rpyc files, move them to another folder, you don't want them in there.
  • Amongst those files, there's one called script.rpy, that's the file you want.
  • Open it using a text editor, Notepad++ is a nice one but any should do, even notepad.
  • Edit lines 21092 & 21094 or 21150 & 21117, your choice, save the changes (make a backup beforehand of course)
  • Move that file back to the game folder et voila, your game is fixed.
A little warning thou, it may work the first time no problems, but the game may crash next time you play it due to conflicts in the files, this is the reason why I haven't bothered to post the fix myself, is just too bothersome.

All being said, you ain't missing anything for choosing the firs choice, check my post on the previous page.
holy shit thanks a fuckton dude

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
but the game may crash next time you play it due to conflicts in the files, this is the reason why I haven't bothered to post the fix myself, is just too bothersome.
Unpack .rpa with the batfile, let it move rpa automatically to a folder that isn't read on gamestart(or manually do this), make changes to script file and enjoy?

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
to be fair, i don't think best girl motoko will be the yandere, there are more likely candidates.
either someone who hasnt been properly introduced yet (shirohime, the eyepatch girl, maybe even inoris friend? you know, brown hair, headphones, that one) or someone who ends up too attached on the MC (sheila, minami ?).

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
to be fair, i don't think best girl motoko will be the yandere, there are more likely candidates.
either someone who hasnt been properly introduced yet (shirohime, the eyepatch girl, maybe even inoris friend? you know, brown hair, headphones, that one) or someone who ends up too attached on the MC (sheila, minami ?).
If Sheila is the enemy i will kill myself :ROFLMAO: I love Sheila

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Unpack .rpa with the batfile, let it move rpa automatically to a folder that isn't read on gamestart(or manually do this), make changes to script file and enjoy?
too bothersome to the user I should have added; yes, that does work, but that will in practice, make the game twice as big, in that case you may as well delete the *.rpa

But the entire process is not worth the fix of a typo in an practically unconsecuential choice to be honest.

Reactions: Cmann

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Wishing I am of the new version and hopefully continue the plot of the subway with some busty submissive

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes