Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Hey I am new to this game and just started playing it and wanted to know with which characters he had actual interaction, for now, i really like inori and mokoto(sex) hope they wont get corrupted.

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Irphaeus at Patreon said:

Hey Waifu fans!
Yeah! I'm still alive (Well if you follow on Discord you know it, but if you don't... Come on Discord!)

Gomen... More than a month without a news, and it's been almost 3 months i'm working on the update (started on April 20...)
Anyway things are still moving forward... True at slower pace for the reasons I already mentioned, my goal always been to provide something unique that don't waste you guys time(unlike the speech that follow xD). This is really what's matter to me, coming with something new and fresh to keep that story entertaining and of course sexy ^^

I'm not going to bullshit you guys, I had serious difficulty to comes up with new sene and dialogue in the first month of working on the update, but after some brainstorming everything flow and I couldn't stop adding stuff! This is why I asked in my previous post if you guys could wait more for more stuff.
In May my GPU died and It couldn't be replace because 1080TI aren't on sales anymore, so I bought a 2080 instead to avoid waiting (Waifu in RTX soon guys ;/)
Then in June I enjoyed a bit of fresh air because I couldn't work much with the insane heat(42C/110F) that fall upon my country, it was unbearable to work in such a tiny space, doing 3D stuff with my rig blowing like a Boeing 747.
So I'm late on schedule, yup... But the update will be the biggest yet,4 days of In-game content, to give you an idea of comparison... Each single day got more content than the full update i was releasing last year.
To be clear i'm not working less, things just takes more times to be done while I'm increasing the content.

Update ETA ~70% done.

I wanted to be honest, and I understand if you are a bit disappointed about delay, but as usual the content will worth it, I swear.

Don't forget to grab your HD Wallpapers below ^^
Late this month I will do a poll and a special lewd Wallpaper set for Patron Tier and higher supporters.
Updated wallpapers at OP, now with small tit goth girlfriend (and Elizabeth).

WA_HDWALL_JUN_ELI04.jpg

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Updated wallpapers at OP, now with small tit goth girlfriend (and Elizabeth).

View attachment 337253
Mormont TheDevian Pitrik \m/ Fantabaldu Idkanythingsmarter Gwinb777

hopefully the update will be out by the end of the month but im glad i have so many other games to keep me occupied during the wait

my hope will be Kayane will get some content in this update like reporting to her about the shady guy we seen in the playground

judging on the preview i do know these characters will be in the update

Shelia

Tomoe (mommy) probably corrupted mommy

Catherine

Takamaru

Asuka

Helen Anders (Asukas mom the principal)

preview posts are these

#4,899
#5,257
#5,372
#5,375

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont TheDevian Pitrik \m/ Fantabaldu Idkanythingsmarter Gwinb777

hopefully the update will be out by the end of the month but im glad i have so many other games to keep me occupied during the wait

my hope will be Kayane will get some content in this update like reporting to her about the shady guy we seen in the playground

judging on the preview i do know these characters will be in the update

Shelia

Tomoe (mommy) probably corrupted mommy

Catherine

Takamaru

Asuka

Helen Anders (Asukas mom the principal)

preview posts are these

#4,899
#5,257
#5,372
#5,375
More Kayane would be great I do hope she gets rid of the douche at school she goes about with and starts spending more time with the MC especially if she rewards us. ;)
I hope we get more with Catherine there were two choices last time when we could fuck her in the garden or in her bedroom and the latter in which we get caught and she seems pretty excited about doing it in her bedroom the naughty minx.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
More Kayane would be great I do hope she gets rid of the douche at school she goes about with and starts spending more time with the MC especially if she rewards us. ;)
I hope we get more with Catherine there were two choices last time when we could fuck her in the garden or in her bedroom and the latter in which we get caught and she seems pretty excited about doing it in her bedroom the naughty minx.
if you choose the bedroom you get a bad ending when her husband shoots your dick off

Kayane seems to like the main character alot hopefully we will get our reward in this update

screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Big thanks redknight00 for the updated Wp

King Monkey Mon Mormont Pitrik \m/ juanito Longo McFap Nuke.Z

How much is beautiful our Kayane with the glasses :love:???Maybe she wish to become our personal sex teacher ???:love:
View attachment 337465
View attachment 337466
Mormont

im recovering from a fap so im kinda sensitive those 2 pictures are not helping :cry: i love the fan arts that you and the rest of the community have posted :love:

judging on the previews it seems Shelia is going to have the most content in this update i may love her and she may be in my top 5 characters of the game i do wish we can have some more of Kayane

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Kayane looks great in those pictures :love: another game with not a bad looking women in it.

judging on the previews it seems Shelia is going to have the most content in this update i may love her and she may be in my top 5 characters of the game i do wish we can have some more of Kayane
It's going to be a pretty big update so I wouldn't worry too much about that perhaps if the Kayane previews were shared they might spoil something :unsure: but I'm just guessing hopefully there is an equal amount of content for the girls.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes