Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
King Monkey Mon Mormont Pitrik \m/ juanito Longo McFap Nuke.Z Josh Spicer Subnero
If there are cases like Gumdrop Games ( Dual Family ) that after more that 16 months , was not able to release a new update ( more than 800 patrons with 8000 euro monthly and this month the patrons number it has grown , this is the real scam mystery ) , i think that we can wait 3 month for Waifu Academy ; the only problem by Irphaeus ( but this behavioral aspect it's common with 80-90% of developers ) , it's that he announces always a specific date for the new release that is not able to respect for the more disparate reasons ; it would be better for him and for many developers to not announce any kind of date and to update the game just when it's ready ; but this is a long speech , it begins to be boring to me , i listen always same words in so many different thread here in this Forum...
In every case i enjoy with last Wallpapers that are really amazing and they tease me a lot ; these are my favorites :

Because double it's better than one ....

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
King Monkey Mon Mormont Pitrik \m/ juanito Longo McFap Nuke.Z Josh Spicer Subnero
If there are cases like Gumdrop Games ( Dual Family ) that after more that 16 months , was not able to release a new update ( more than 800 patrons with 8000 euro monthly and this month the patrons number it has grown , this is the real scam mystery ) , i think that we can wait 3 month for Waifu Academy ; the only problem by Irphaeus ( but this behavioral aspect it's common with 80-90% of developers ) , it's that he announces always a specific date for the new release that is not able to respect for the more disparate reasons ; it would be better for him and for many developers to not announce any kind of date and to update the game just when it's ready ; but this is a long speech , it begins to be boring to me , i listen always same words in so many different thread here in this Forum...
In every case i enjoy with last Wallpapers that are really amazing and they tease me a lot ; these are my favorites :

View attachment 338192
View attachment 338193
View attachment 338194
Mormont Idkanythingsmarter TheDevian

i honesty dont mind with Waifu Academy because at the most its just 4-5 months per update and the story is that good as well as the content and humor now if these werent the main reason why i love this game so much then yeah i would have a problem with it

btw thank you for always posting sexy pictures but once again ive just got done fapping so please stop torturing me :p

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018

View attachment 338192
View attachment 338193
View attachment 338194
Who's the girl with the eyepatch ? :love: bigger tits and she's perfect .

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Well tbf she is in the same room as Elizabeth and Isabella during the art scenes
Rikuna is a marginal Character , you can see her int the foursome with Elisabeth , Isabela and the Protagonist , during the Paint Art session ; this scene is in my opinion one of the best of the game ...Really hot ....
View attachment 338247
Oh yeah, I remember her now thanx Guys, I was distracted by Elisabeth's tits during this scene.
Like what the tastes are in perpetual evolution.:D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is it better to do the update like Goodgirl gonebad?
No, this game is far too big for that plus every time that game gets released it usually has quite a bit of bugs with it, the wait for this game will be worth it.

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
I don't mind waiting. I adore these well written VNs, I'd rather they take their time, and I think all the biggest VN authors would rather they lose some panhandle paywall bucks in the short term if it means their game is better for it. (Although, I do mind waiting when the author pulls a guilttrip whine rant like the Dark Magic dude did recently.)

Having said that, I do find the last lines of 6.4a to be highly amusing, in hindsight. lul.png

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I don't mind waiting. I adore these well written VNs, I'd rather they take their time, and I think all the biggest VN authors would rather they lose some panhandle paywall bucks in the short term if it means their game is better for it. (Although, I do mind waiting when the author pulls a guilttrip whine rant like the Dark Magic dude did recently.)

Having said that, I do find the last lines of 6.4a to be highly amusing, in hindsight. View attachment 338678
Yup, life happens ... Oh well. His releases are always worth the wait.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Tbh, I don't mind the waiting, but what really makes the delay is that
The dev wished to add more story progression rather than plain sexy scenes.
But that's what really matters,
I do hope for slower story progression so that the game can cover
more of the girls' sexy scenes :love::love:
So that our waifus can have their appearances every updates.
But well, I m not a patron... So just my two cent :censored:

Reactions: charoon
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes