warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
uh...ah... so we get new update on this month or nah, anyone know? :unsure: i really like this game so .. hope it isn't dying.
You will eventually get an update, this for sure.
When will you get it... no one really knows: no planning or software engineering practices here. I pointed this out some time ago, and the discussion that followed led to a conclusion: Irphaeus is not a professional and he does not even try to work like one. Given this, I stopped discussing the situation: if you commit to the work of a non-professional developer, you've got to be prepared for delays (that's not the case for this update, honestly: if I remember correctly, Irphaeus patrons voted for a longer release time in exchange for more content) and all sorts of problems.

Last edited:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
You will eventually get an update, this for sure.
When will you get it... no one really knows: no planning or software engineering practices here. I pointed this out a some time ago, and the discussion that followed led to a conclusion: Irphaeus is not a professional and he does not even try to work like one. Given this, I stopped discussing the situation: if you commit to the work of a non-professional developer, you've got to be prepared for delays (that's not the case for this update, honestly: if I remember correctly, Irphaeus patrons voted for a longer release time in exchange for more content) and all sorts of problems.
Even with professional developers ;) it's hard to predict the times of software development and creative endeavours in general. In any case, I'm fine with it not coming out this week since I won't have access to my computer for a while. Imagine if it came out today! I wouldn't be able to relax.

warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
it's hard to predict the times of software development and creative endeavours in general.
If you go and tell this to everyone in my field (safety-critical HW/SW development and formal verification) they will laugh at you: the times of software development become systematically unpredictable when people are not able to do it properly. Little delays may happen sometimes, because it's not possible to know each and every event that will happen in advance, but when delays and bugs and accidents become the norm then saying "it's hard to predict [...]" is no longer an excuse.
Anyway, I said I wasn't going to discuss this stuff again in this topic, because professional discussions will not change how amateurs manage their projects... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not gonna lie, I really hope Sheila doesn't have any scenes.

And I say this as someone who considers her one of the best girls in the game, variety is the spice of life and she's been getting a tad too much attention at the expense of other girl's screentime.
We need more corruption with Tomoe I think her scenes have lacked it heated up a bit at the end of the last update but we haven't had much in Mommy content yet.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
If you go and tell this to everyone in my field (safety-critical HW/SW development and formal verification) they will laugh at you: the times of software development become systematically unpredictable when people are not able to do it properly. Little delays may happen sometimes, because it's not possible to know each and every event that will happen in advance, but when delays and bugs and accidents become the norm then saying "it's hard to predict [...]" is no longer an excuse.
Anyway, I said I wasn't going to discuss this stuff again in this topic, because professional discussions will not change how amateurs manage their projects... :rolleyes:
Can you make my an professional over night?

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018

And I say this as someone who considers her one of the best girls in the game, variety is the spice of life and she's been getting a tad too much attention at the expense of other girl's screentime.
Yeah, I love me some Sheila, but there are a number of girls who badly need some time to give them proper depth. Because some of his classmates are pretty flat so far.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
While i can't wait for more adventures with Takamura , i'm hoping to see more of that beautiful enforcer that use the gym.

Maybe in a future she will spar Takamura and the winner have the privilege of trying to defeat you by snu snu¿?

Pd: sorry the engrish.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yeah, I love me some Sheila, but there are a number of girls who badly need some time to give them proper depth. Because some of his classmates are pretty flat so far.
Does the game development work with polls ? Like does Irphaeus let patreons choose what girl it will be focused on in the next update ? Cuz yeah Sheila is great, but there is too much Sheila

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Mormont TheDevian Idkanythingsmarter Fantabaldu

yeah it would be nice cut down on the Shelia content and give other girls chance to shine but judging on the preview pictures there will be 5 or more scenes of Shelia even if shes one of my top 5 girls

i thought the story was close to wrapping up so it would make sense to stop giving Shelia more content then characters like Motoko who rarely has any content and her story arc is far being over

liking a character is nice and all but giving a character with one of most scenes more content is kinda dumb if the story is wrapping up by the end of this year (according to when Waifu Wars is coming out)

but maybe im being unfair and just care way to much about the story and not as much as the sexual content

what ever the case i hope this will be last time Shelia gets a boost of content because with this update she overshot Asuka in terms of content by a long shot and Asuka has a total of 10 minimum scenes in the game

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

yeah it would be nice cut down on the Shelia content and give other girls chance to shine but judging on the preview pictures there will be 5 or more scenes of Shelia even if shes one of my top 5 girls

i thought the story was close to wrapping up so it would make sense to stop giving Shelia more content then characters like Motoko who rarely has any content and her story arc is far being over

liking a character is nice and all but giving a character with one of most scenes more content is kinda dumb if the story is wrapping up by the end of this year (according to when Waifu Wars is coming out)

but maybe im being unfair and just care way to much about the story and not as much as the sexual content

what ever the case i hope this will be last time Shelia gets a boost of content because with this update she overshot Asuka in terms of content by a long shot and Asuka has a total of 10 minimum scenes in the game
I hope some of the girls that have lesser content get more I can especially see the likes of Yoko after we have started to steal Inori away from her I think we will feel the wrath of Yoko she looked pretty mad at us :LOL:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

The bad karma path needs content too, it is really missing.
I Agree with both thoughts ; in the game there are actually a so big number of character that lack of contents ; i really hope that in next release Irphaeus will insert in his updates more contents on some " side " character ... Especially if it have to be added the Karma route , for the bad path it's actually missing a lot of content to make this route .
We will see in this update ( i think it's really close ) and we will be able to understand better which are the intentions of the Developer...

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes