KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Hey guys, I played this game for the first time today and I arrived at the point when you have to retreive the camera...problem is that the game is stuck, only makes me choose to retreive it and to search into lockers(and find the stun gun) and doesn't go on...is it maybe the end of it(for now)?
I think it's simply "search the locker" again. The MC will search another locker then, i believe.

Reactions: Dragon139

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
I remember asking when there will be content with Shirohime and I think the creator said around the end of the year. That was last year. Thinking about it, he didn't specify which year, so I'm hoping for this one.

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0 and Deimacos

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
I understand that "similar games" request is quite popular ITT, still I have one but a lil specific in aspect of writing: can someone advice the games that have similar snarky/asshole MC, something along the lines of "No more secrets" or "Being a DIK"(not quite, but somewhere there on DIK path)?

Edit: if memory serves me right "The Last Sovereign" RPG also somewhat fill the bill.

Last edited:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I understand that "similar games" request is quite popular ITT, still I have one but a lil specific in aspect of writing: can someone advice the games that have similar snarky/asshole MC, something along the lines of "No more secrets" or "Being a DIK"(not quite, but somewhere there on DIK path)?
In My Sister, My Roommate, the MC is a bit snarky and inexperienced but his sister is more experienced and more of an asshole (in a fun way). The writing is good and has plenty of humor in it. Freeloading Family also has good writing, MC, his step sister and their circle of friends are all kind of snarky and fun.

Reactions: HK51

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
does any body know when will be released the next update ?
last preview

Ok I'm not going to add new stuff and the last day is written at 60% so I can give you numbers about the content ^^ -40 new scenes with ~720 3D pictures. -31 new animated sex scenes with 4 different Waifus. Last things to do before release : 90 pages to proofread, adding some couple sound/music, beta test script/choise menu and then uploading... I'm working 12 hours day since several weeks(no kidding), so the update will be out before the end of the month.

Reactions: mvitrak and arenas8

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys, I played this game for the first time today and I arrived at the point when you have to retreive the camera...problem is that the game is stuck, only makes me choose to retreive it and to search into lockers(and find the stun gun) and doesn't go on...is it maybe the end of it(for now)?
don´t know if you are still stuck or not (saw no message that said you are through the scene) but if you need help i would take a look at the guide or walkthrough that a kind sir provided us with. it should be in the op under "others"

Roby0985

Jul 27, 2017
don´t know if you are still stuck or not (saw no message that said you are through the scene) but if you need help i would take a look at the guide or walkthrough that a kind sir provided us with. it should be in the op under "others"
I managed to go on with the game, thanks.
I didn't wrote it because i was too focused on the game and i forgot lol :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey, that's pretty good, hopefully Shirohime has some content in this update.
She will as she doesn't currently have a lot I'm thinking maybe 1-2 scenes? but yeah it's time we introduced ourselves to her in a more private setting ;)

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Here..
Search, find and then search again.

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
I know this won't happen but I wish the mods would ban anyone who asks something like this for 1000000 years.
Ah, sorry that I asked then.

I did notice that there is (and was) no ONHOLD tag, but I didn't see any obvious updates (aside from the discord) for a long time, that's all.

Didn't expect such a rude response from someone from this community though, but oh well.

Have a good one. :)

Reactions: GbolnHunter

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
She will as she doesn't currently have a lot I'm thinking maybe 1-2 scenes? but yeah it's time we introduced ourselves to her in a more private setting ;)
TheDevian Fantabaldu Pitrik

probably best to not reply to the thread when you see people asking the same question over and over again thats one of the reason why i have commented in here for about 3 weeks

but relax and have some lewds Shelia will take care of you although in this picture she might go yandere on you first :ROFLMAO:

347000_1561732160080.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 265 Votes