Jul 7, 2019
Hasn't it been updated yet? It's almost the end of the month. I know it's worth the extra wait, but I can't wait. Every day I go to this website and expect to see updates, but every day I get disappointed.To be honest, I can hardly wait.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Hasn't it been updated yet? It's almost the end of the month. I know it's worth the extra wait, but I can't wait. Every day I go to this website and expect to see updates, but every day I get disappointed.To be honest, I can hardly wait.
Maybe you should update your patience lmao (I'm kidding don't hate pls)

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Any recommendations for other games of the same quality story / images while we wait?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Haha haha, I think you are right. But I really love this game, this is my favourite adult game. So my patience is not enought
to wait.
I love the game too and it's kinda hard to wait but there are enough games on here and I play too many of them anyway.

Reactions: Namco15

Issei Hyudou

Dec 9, 2018
I hope you change your mind when the update is released... Sure it's a long wait, but it's still 4 month of work it's not a delay just because I has been lazy or something.
Remember The game don't use any grind mechanic to 'fake up' content... Everything is 100% new, the script, the story, tons of pictures, animated video, and various event choices etc

I'm not begging here, most of the user aren't supporters on this board, I just find your reaction a bit weird from my point of view.
Yeah Deja Vu

Reactions: Axeleen

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I hope you change your mind when the update is released... Sure it's a long wait, but it's still 4 month of work it's not a delay just because I has been lazy or something.
Remember The game don't use any grind mechanic to 'fake up' content... Everything is 100% new, the script, the story, tons of pictures, animated video, and various event choices etc

I'm not begging here, most of the user aren't supporters on this board, I just find your reaction a bit weird from my point of view.
You are incredible dude! All the love.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017

Ignore the drama and keep doing what you do Dev. Most of us here Love your work and have never been disappointed in your releases. We also understand the delay as like most games here this Game/VN is a work in progress and not something one can pull of the shelf and hand out. Maybe its just me but I start a new game with every update release and enjoy the story from start to the new content. it never gets old, I always see something new or get an insight I did not see before. We appreciate you and what you do, thanks mate.

Oct 9, 2017

Don't worry about him. He's not one of your patrons, even if he might say he is. And when the update comes out, we all know he's going to download and play the game like everyone else. He's not fooling anyone.

awiwi

May 14, 2019
Harem Hotel, Ecchi Sensei, Dark Magic, Mythic Manor, Max's Life, Solvalley School
I wouldn't really call all of them of the same quality beyond the usage of Honey Select models. I did enjoy Ecchi Sensi quite a bit and the others aren't bad but I wouldn't put them in WA's level.

Reactions: shastaR
4.10 star(s) 265 Votes