WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Eh no matter how big an update is, there's always some ppl who claim they finished it super fast and its "too short"
Well for the most part, those people enjoy an ingame month of repetitive grinding scenes rather than a shorter original content. Also, in this game particularly, if you just CAME here to fap then you better be OFF. Scenes are real sexy but the true content lies in the story writing. I hope this update delivers though but if not it's ok I'm just a pirate anyways HAHA

Reactions: witteb and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well for the most part, those people enjoy an ingame month of repetitive grinding scenes rather than a shorter original content. Also, in this game particularly, if you just CAME here to fap then you better be OFF. Scenes are real sexy but the true content lies in the story writing. I hope this update delivers though but if not it's ok I'm just a pirate anyways HAHA
Very well said (y) I don't mind how much content there is in this update as long as the story stays consistent anything else is just a bonus.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
That is why the GALLERY feature is much needed :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Eranfer

Underboss Life Dev.
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
People tend to forget dev had some irl problems during thoses delays apparently. Just be happy that you guys are getting an update and that the game keeps getting updated. As long as it's not being abandoned I'm ok with it
Yeah i agree with you. There is a lot of games that have a good story, good graphic. But it was Abandoned. so sad~

Zrkadlo

Nov 16, 2017
Patrons will have it today, it is not guaranteed that one of them shares it here today so it might take a few days. Be patient like me and lower your expectations, you can only be pleasantly surprised :D

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes