TabooDad50

Mar 18, 2019
At this point its not even about being patient. The person promises to deliver on a certain date. If it gets delayed 1 time, of course, no big deal. 2'nd still no big deal, i guess you are trying.. 3'd... After that it get a little ridiculous.... Because you are getting peoples hopes up and then letting them down again. At this point it would be a smarter move to say, its going to take a month before the release and if he happens to release for example 2 weeks before that date, everyone would be ecstatic... A good old trick is to under-promise and over-deliver. If you are not 100% sure you will be ready by the time you think you can, don't say you are going to get it done anyway.
After reading this i was reminded of STNG season 6 Ep 4 "Relics" when Mr.Scott explains it to Geordie:ROFLMAO: for those who are not familiar with the show or the memory..

Guess i shall continue to try and wait patiently....

Last edited:

Jul 7, 2019
Personally, I think the author will be able to upload it by tomorrow morning. I can't wait to get the update.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
So now that the works are in the works. who wants to make me an sandwich? (Is it a sandwich or an sandwich? It think it's an, but i could be wrong.)

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes