Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Played through again... Noticed on 3 or 4 occasions, our M/C was unloading deep into the girls' guts... They made quite a few pregnancy refrences... Wondering if we will be able to ???
I highly doubt the story is gonna cover nine months of content ( and just for the first girl, at least ), but the physical evidence of pregnancy starts to show up around the second month, that's when a slight bulge starts to become noticeable.
So... maybe?

Reactions: JJsworld

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
Well, the developer mentioned that he plans to introduce the pregnancy function and in the game there may be jumps in time, for example, to Sisters Lust from the perveter where from day 39 they immediately went to day 140. In any case, I'm waiting for Sheila to be pregnant.

Reactions: JJsworld

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Well, the developer mentioned that he plans to introduce the pregnancy function and in the game there may be jumps in time, for example, to Sisters Lust from the perveter where from day 39 they immediately went to day 140. In any case, I'm waiting for Sheila to be pregnant.
Yes, I play Sisterly Lust also... Loved it when the reveal, showed all 3 of my sisters pregnant... Now it's Sheila's turn !!!

Reactions: Mormont and mvitrak

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yes, I play Sisterly Lust also... Loved it when the reveal, showed all 3 of my sisters pregnant... Now it's Sheila's turn !!!
I don't know why,but i think one of the sister ugly,including mc mother,in my opinion the render character really look bad in that game

Reactions: Zrkadlo

Eranfer

Underboss Life Dev.
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Hi guys. can i ask something? What software did they use to make these kind of render and animations? answer me please hehe. im interested. Thanks

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
heh what does this mean? :p
All it means is that i haven't been using the 'index-to-thumb ring technique' (Totally fudged up the spelling)
It's painful after a while. But that's the way everyone does it supposedly.
But besides me taking about milking (peno related milking)
I'd just like to say, hey you random comment or member. Have a nice day! :D

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
is it okay to use characters from illusions? Will it not be subject to copyright?
I'm not a lawyer but at a guess, Not for commercial purposes and yes they (characters etc) are copyright property of Illusion.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It wouldn't surprise me if she actually demanded it from some of the scenes she gets pretty jealous and what better way to tie the MC down than to get pregnant with his child :p

awiwi

May 14, 2019
All it means is that i haven't been using the 'index-to-thumb ring technique' (Totally fudged up the spelling)
It's painful after a while. But that's the way everyone does it supposedly.
But besides me taking about milking (peno related milking)
I'd just like to say, hey you random comment or member. Have a nice day! :D
Have a nice day as well :D although I still don't get what the index-to-thumb ring technique has to do with a 19th century wife :p

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Badred

Dec 19, 2018
This thread is getting more and more ridiculous ... If you don't have the patience go to play other games or at the most start again waifu from the beginning ... I can also understand that you are tired of waiting but get to say that he steals money from supporters or that he says only bullshit seems a little exaggerated to me ...
Do not judge me aggressive or similar because I am writing with the most absolute calmness ... Honestly, I too am tired of waiting but I have so many games in the meantime to try and I don't come here to complain ;)

With love
Pitrik :LOL:
At this point its not even about being patient. The person promises to deliver on a certain date. If it gets delayed 1 time, of course, no big deal. 2'nd still no big deal, i guess you are trying.. 3'd... After that it get a little ridiculous.... Because you are getting peoples hopes up and then letting them down again. At this point it would be a smarter move to say, its going to take a month before the release and if he happens to release for example 2 weeks before that date, everyone would be ecstatic... A good old trick is to under-promise and over-deliver. If you are not 100% sure you will be ready by the time you think you can, don't say you are going to get it done anyway.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
I don't think he will release this week.

0 updated since July on Patreon. Ofcorse bucnh of devs are saying here. But not from Irphaeus.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes