Wevy

Jun 2, 2019
I disagree. Finally a game that doesn't require grinding (your teeth) to get anything done with the ingame girls.
while too much grinding is a chore, not enough can essentially ruin the build up you get trying to corrupt a target... If its easy, then it removes the fetish feeling and leaves you with nothing more then just another simple sex game with the illusion of corrupting.

Oct 20, 2018
for a 5month wait or 6 if u count april, id say the gameplay time is pretty ok , i guess. Because finally we get to fk ***** , i say we good . idk how to put spoiler tag lol . And now we just wait for milfy city , flirty f and subverse....

Reactions: Mirnation

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Edit: And additionally, renpy usually allows to directly exit from the menu, but currently you have to do it from the main menu...
Thanks for your feedback, it will be adjusted for the next update.
Not sure how you want to adjust it, but after playing a bit more and using the replay feature I suggest that you add a proper "End Replay" button, because using ESC you get the usual menu and can start another replay before closing the previous one. This could go on for who knows how long...
For example, without a "Back to Menu" or an actual "Exit Game" button, you have to close each replay individually.

The menu (besides main menu) states "Exit Game", but it sort of is a false statement, since you either end the current replay or go to the main menu from a normal playthrough (or if you have only one replay left).

Edit: I am too forgetful, even though I am rather young... While being ingame it does state "Main Menu" and not "Exit Game".
Edit2: I probably had so many replays open that I actually forgot that I opened them from the main menu instead from ingame xDD

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
scene gallery is kinda bug, i cant choose some scenes, and some scenes actually leads to another scene
Now that you mention it, I forgot to mention it ^^'

It seems that there is one more scene, but the picture for it is missing, so the pictures are used for the scenes which are by one behind, which means that the following scenes get the picture meant for the next one instead.

Edit: peixe751
Besides me being forgetful, if you use an old save not all scenes are unlocked for some reason, so you have to replay from the beginning or right before the scene, and some other scenes are not available because of different routes you have to do (there should be one choice in particular towards the end which should make it obvious).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 265 Votes