Avillex

Oct 3, 2018
Can anyone help me with this error?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 266, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 270, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 300, in script call
call expression "before_main_menu"
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

HibikiRekka

Sep 16, 2018
As others have mentioned, having the right click only access the save screen does get quite annoying. Especially exiting the game requires Esc -> Main Menu -> Exit which is on the other side, and a different hand and, 3 clicks.
eek, just noticed multiple save/load loops are also killed, as the right click only has save but not load.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
That's due to the changes in the script they made, any save that was made in a part of the story where they changed something is useless now.
I'm not sure I get this right, so old saves in general can't be used for this update? Or are saves made at the end of an update still usable?

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Haven't finished playing this update yet, but holy fuck it would be another legendary one if MC gets to fuck Helen already. Crazy to think there are even options to appeal to Asuka or Step Sis, when we have her on the line.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
MFW 1 extra week (or was it 2?) went into proofreading and every sentence 2minutes into the update have mistakes (barely just started it)

This one is particulary amusing cuz sounds like Tomoe is just about to fight someone (it should be Ara Ara ~ , its anime-milf basics 101)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes