baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Dunno is it me only? When I click on the Right side of the screen, the text will rollback.
Maybe it is a debug feature that is not disabled?
Just FYI :confused:
This is an optional feature available on most renpy games. I don't have the game installed right now to double check if this is available but it most likely is: go into preferences -> "rollback side" should be disabled instead of "right".

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Could be worse. A lot of the games on here with this many girls tend to have engrish that people eat up and keep playing anyway.
That, i wont deny ~ there's some games around with engrish that could give you multiple kinds of cancer ~

I mean, mine's not perfect or anything, but geez, those things are atrocious ~

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Letting those pervs spy was not worth the evil karma at all. The only evil route choice I don’t agree with. The dev totally could have put an attempted rape scene with Asuka’s choice though, even though that one with Kaori was pretty random imo.

Maxedout

Jun 24, 2018
1000+ Thanks
here is my unofficial android port of Waifu Academy v0.7.0a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Any Inori, Elizabeth, Kayane, Kaori scenes in the new update (can't download it, tried but failed..over 10 times..) ?
I read there is no Brooke it seems..and i saw a Catherine spoiler scene (i am safe with that..)

Someguy88

Dec 18, 2018
So much animations wasted on teasing bullshit so when it got to the best scene in the update there was no animation at all and that scene in the TOILET was so meh, i preferred raping her in the SHOWER instead.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Waifu Academy [v0.7.0a] [Irphaeus] - Original Size: 2.55 GB

Download Win (561 MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maater jijay

Oct 1, 2018
anyone know is the karma system already works and make different scene like if you choose bad choise you will never get option to watch some route like you will never met one of the girl like that?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Tried to with Kaori in Bathroom and some with minicamera. for gallery replay. still close.
try diff. path but not help.
did boobsjob,sleep in warobe and watch her in shower as what i fellow WT.
but still close gallery replay. any idea? or its a bug so cant make all open in gallery replay?
some scene is still close.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes