SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Awwwyeaaaa good update enjoyed it. Man am I the only perv hopping that Catherine get pregnant in the next update lol. Hey she wanted it lol. Now I cant wait for updates to games like Ecchi Sensei, Harem Hotel, Mythic,Manor, Corruption just to hold me over until we get more updates for Waifu Academy. :(

Reactions: botc76 and Banish

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Have to admit I'm a little disappointed the update didn't cover Thursday for the Takamura gym photoshoot, but that might just be because Maki is best girl and I want more of her. Sheila was a serious contender for the top spot with that cat hoodie though. Kawaii as fuck. :sneaky:

Also, I don't know if it's been discussed or mentioned or anything but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Ya know... Sheila in that cute hoodie really made the update for me. It was lacking in h scenes, but there is a lot to like. Maki scene was cute, Sheila was cute, Motoko's sister was cute. The tennis scene was also fun. Tomoe's reacting to everything was cute as well.

So, I ain't mad.

Mar 21, 2019
Hmm, overall I am satisfied despite getting hyped up, not getting any Elizabeth content and not caring about Helen at all. That DOES speak for the game, I believe.
Still, I do hope that he will return to shorter update intervals in the future, since longer intervals seem to result in unrealistic expectations and make unforeseen delays all the more painful. Don't forget that in this update there is a "dead" month due to IRL issues, that would have been a single missed update in a monthly cycle, for example. Easily explained and communicated, instead of that, frankly, disgusting doubt fest that people in this pirates nest seemed desperate to get going.
I understand some paranoia about developers abandoning projects and trying to milk patrons with shitty excuses, but this particular dev has not given any substantial reason to suspect him (disengagement, new projects, reboot, "someone on the team is not responding", deflecting, smaller and smaller updates etc.). Irphaeus might not be the most punctual or the best at estimating the time it takes for specific tasks but he always delivered, and what he delivered was fucking quality. Not the micro-fig-leaf-shit updates that others seem to favor (looking at the t4bbo guys).
TL; DR, shorter cycles might shut all the crybabies shouting about scams up, or at least deprive them of oxygen for their bullshit.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed that update good to get a bit more story on the likes of Rachel and an interesting reveal about Keiko being An undercover cop explains her spying in the infirmary great scene with Catherine as well ;) she really is one naughty milf. I'm more interested to find out more about Yoko though despite the pain in the ass she has been there's a lot more going on there with her, and well apart from the wrong names appearing from time to time I thought it was a pretty decent update.

Reactions: Canto Forte

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So, I have recently purchased a Windows phone. Is it possible to play Windows version of the game?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Android version please?
When is Android 7.0 ver commin up?
First rule ...: Never be too much lazy in a forum, but always read the last 2 pages of the thread and you will find most probably the answer to your question.
The android Version was already posted some posts ago from the user the66 ( tks for all work you make to port all these games with Android ) : https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-7-0a-irphaeus.9414/page-356#post-2415718

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes